Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone wishing they where at Glastonbury?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Playing one after another on the main stage on the Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭aflib

stayed up for highlights of the courteneers set.they are class.was sitting watching it with the other half and like so many previous years i said lets go again next year but it never seems to happen.only being once in 05 i think it was when oasis played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

aflib wrote: »
    stayed up for highlights of the courteneers set.they are class.was sitting watching it with the other half and like so many previous years i said lets go again next year but it never seems to happen.only being once in 05 i think it was when oasis played.

I was there too and they were truly awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

not at all, i was at download this year and ac/dc, ratm, aerosmith, stone temple pilots, deftones, motorhead >>>>> anything glastonbury have this year imo

rage against the machines set was out of this world

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Every year I spend the whole of Glastonbury weekend wishing I was there, and then when tickets go on sale I never have money to buy them...... Maybe next year I'l be there (lotto win pending:))

Agree about Gorillaz - I'm a big fan, and have tickets to see them in the O2 in September, but a Glastonbury head-liner needs to be a band that everyone knows all the lyrics to the songs, so they can have a good old sing-a-long.
    Most people only know 4 or 5 Gorillaz songs, so they will probably find it a bit boring.

Personally, the set they played last night made me look forward to seeing them in September even more, but maybe Dizzee Rascal would have been a better choice to entertain the masses? His set yesterday was brilliant, really got every one bouncing!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I was at an interview yesterday and the guy who got the job spent £80 on a single flight from Newcastle to Bristol so he could make both the interview and get down to Glastonbury in time. It's a pity he did because I would have got the job if he hadn't of turned up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

lads anyone know were i can see Christy Moore 2night at Glasto???

really wanna see it not to sure were any advice be gr8 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,729 ✭✭✭SteM

falan wrote: »
    Can you imagine RTE doing live coverage of oxegen or E.P?....:D:D:D I wish they would but theres more chance of seeing pigs fly:D

RTE or TV3 defo covered EP a few years ago. I remember Tom Dunne or someone interviewing Michael Franti from Spearhead and seeing some of their performance.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement