Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attempted Abduction at Eurospar in Skerries

Options
  • 25-06-2010 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭

I've just heard from a reliable source that there has been an attempted abduction of a child at Eurospar in Skerries in the past hour or so. Gardai have been informed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Hill Billy wrote: »
    I've just heard from a reliable source that there has been an attempted abduction of a child at Eurospar in Skerries in the past hour or so. Gardai have been informed.

Being a few attepmts around the north county these last few months maybe the same guy ?

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭NorthDub

scary stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Who knows what is hanging around these days. Hopefully they will be caught. I would imagine there is plenty of C.C.T.V. around there.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Hauk

Christ, that's just up the road from me. Ta for the heads up HB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I know that place is covered in CCTV.
    Its only up the road from me.Its so scary.I hope they get the person.Thanks so much for the tip off.cathy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

This was doing the rounds on texts alright. Mad stuff. Have you any more details HB?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Afraid not. Back in Switzerland again now. If Mrs Billy has news later I'll let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

More than likely unrelated to the above but another abduction story from North County Dublin
    RT&#201 wrote: »
    Gardaí investigate Dublin abduction

Gardaí in Dublin are investigating the alleged abduction and assault of a teenage boy in the early hours of this morning in Dublin.

A garda spokesperson said a 16-year-old boy was bundled into the boot of a silver Volkswagen Passat after he and friends were involved in an altercation with another group of males at around 5.30am in the Beaverstown Road area of Donabate.

The boy was released at around 9am near the M50 in the Clondalkin area and taken to Beaumont Hospital for treatment. He has since been released.

A ransom was demanded for the boy's release, but it is understood no money was handed over.

A 19-year-old man has been arrested and is being questioned at Swords Garda Station.

The car used in the incident has also been recovered.

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

^^^

Looks like the boy got in trouble with the wrong people. A different type of crime there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pinksoda

This is a different case, the boy in Skerries is only 9yrs old. Shocking stuff hope da scum is caught.
    More than likely unrelated to the above but another abduction story from North County Dublin

Link

• Advertisement
Advertisement