Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite episode of Season 1 of Universe?

• 25-06-2010 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭

What was your favourite episode of season 1 of stargate universe?
    vote and give your reason why below.

If you're unsure of what your favourite episode is called, have a look at wiki to get a plot outline

my favourite one was "Time" - the whole wormhole-time travel was kinda cool imo.

What was your favourite episode of Season 1? 29 votes

Air (Part 1 & 2) - Series premiere
    0%
    Air (Part 3)
    0%
    Darkness
    3%
    Ronanc1 1 vote
    Light
    0%
    Water
    13%
    Frank GrimesOverhealvangozfayer 4 votes
    Earth
    0%
    Time
    0%
    Life
    17%
    ixoyhelimachoptorPirateShampooRolandIRLGarethWA 5 votes
    Justice
    0%
    Space
    0%
    Divided
    13%
    Dr. BaltarConor108Anita BlowSudden Valley 4 votes
    Faith
    3%
    Flying Abruptly 1 vote
    Human
    10%
    LabsApolloyonirishtrader 3 votes
    Lost
    6%
    Rev Hellfirehightower1 2 votes
    Sabotage
    6%
    Pugsleybuilder22 2 votes
    Pain
    0%
    Subversion
    0%
    Incursion (Part 1)
    3%
    curryman 1 vote
    Incursion (Part 2) - Series finale
    20%
    bkehoeRichard DowerEvoluteFunglegunkTefralTheInquisitor 6 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Life
    time, but honestly theres a few others id rate that good aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 873 ✭✭✭somuj

Faith for the sheer potential it has. boggle your mind. Planet builders. Reminded me of a star trek episode "The last outpost" they had the ability to move stars :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Flying Abruptly

Faith
    I need to re-watch them all again, I cant remember half of them now :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭DualBladez

has to be time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭GarethWA

Life
    Not surprising to see Time ahead! My favorite as well! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Divided
    Voted for Space simply because that was the episode where I stopped thinking "this should be cancelled after this season" - it truly was the episode that started SGU off. However, on an episode by episode basis, I think Time was certainly the best thus far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,171 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Divided
    I voted for Space too,basically because it was, for me, the first time that the show showed potential. Unfortunately the aliens turned out to be something of a damp squib and Rush became nice. Still definitely the best episode of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Sabotage
    I'd actually probably go for "Lost". Completely changed my opinion of Greer and seriously developed his character, probably the single most important character development episode of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Flying Abruptly

Faith
    Got the DVD of all season 1 from amazon there last friday and spent the weekend rewatching all the episodes again. Theyre really good quality compared to how I was watching them before - the exterior views of the ship looks great!

Anyway, my favorite episode of the first season was 'Divided' - its the one where the civilians take control of the ship.
    It brought the tension between the civilians and the military to a climax and since then I think they all acted more as a single crew. TJ's speech to Chloe in the brig was brillant about 'you made it war and thats what we do!'. The episode also had the space battle with the aliens attacking the ship with Destiny barely escaping after they removed Rush's transmitter.

I dont really understand the civilians' problem with the command structure on the ship either - it should be basically be the same as Icarus Base where Young was in charge there too. They still take their orders from Earth through the stones.

If you cant tell already I'm a fan of the military side, have always hated the IOA, and really dont like Camile.

Advertisement