Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near Parnell St

Options
  • 25-06-2010 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Gotta drive to dublin tomorrow to pick up something from a shop on parnell st.

Are there many parking spaces around the general area? Would these spaces be free on a saturday morning/afternoon?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

Parnell Street is fairly long, where abouts on the street do you want to collect from?

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭beeduybe

Runways running shop near the ilac centre

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Diairist

your best bet is slightly off the street IF you have someone to sit in the car - say Dominick Street, Bolton St., Capel St.

If you're on yr todd, go into the ILAC centre or the multistorey behind Cineworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

Lots of onstreet parking on Lower Dominic Street, which would be suitable and if you're early I don't imagine you would have too much trouble getting a space.

See on the map here, scroll down the page and where you see the balloon, Lower Dominic Street and Parnell Street meet.

http://www.runways.ie/store/go/contact-us/

If you can't get a space, the Ilac Centre has a multi-storey carpark which you could use.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭beeduybe

I'll be on my own so i'll have to park the car. Dominic street should be ideal if i can a space. Otherwise i'll just have to try one of the multi-storeys.

Thanks for all your help :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Just park in the ilac centre car park, it's less than 3 euro for an hour.

Advertisement