Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Preparing for the PCT/General Fitness training for Gardai

• 25-06-2010 8:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭

So your fitness may not be the greatest and your worried about the Physical Competencey Test(PCT). Girls, a lot of you are worried about the wheel lift/dummy drag/push pull machine.. don't be!

If you prepare, you will pass! Simples.

Here are some guidelines and training methods I would recommend for anyone wishing to pass and do well in the PCT. My background is in Strength and Conditioning.:)

There are 9 parts to the PCT course: cones, balance beam, wheel lift and carry, barrier static jump, dummy drag, stairs, gate and sprint. Then there is the push pull machine.

Circuit Training
    The wheel lift and carry, dummy drag and push/pull come under strength endurance. Total body strength endurance is necessary here as you use your legs too! A circuit comprising the following will go a long way towards improving strength endurance levels:

1.Bench Press x 10 reps
    2.Sit ups x 15 reps
    3.Barbell Squat x 10 reps
    4.Bent over Row x 10 reps
    5.Leg Raises x 10 reps
    6.Deadlift x 10 reps
    7.Dumbbell Press x 10 reps
    8.Back Extensions x 12 reps
    9.Lunges x 10 reps

*N.B. Preferably, seek out a qualified conditioning coach who will functionally screen you and instruct you on correct technique for the exercises.*

The weight lifted in certain exercises should be heavy enough to allow you to reach the number of repetitions outlined, but not easy so as to allow you to do more. Start off with what your capable of doing.. DO NOT throw yourself in at the deep end. Preparation takes time.

For beginners with low fitness levels I would advise 1 min rest between exercises. For more advanced, 30 secs rest between each exercise.

Each weights session will consist of 3 circuits, with 3-4 mins rest between circuits. You should aim for 2-3 weights sessions a week(ladies.. aim for 3!!)

Every 6 weeks, have what is called an 'unloading' or recovery week. Do 1 weights session in that week. Allow your body to recover.

As you get fitter and stronger, gradually increase the weight lifted and lower the rest times.

For the rest of the PCT, aerobic and anaerobic fitness is necessary.

Cardiovascular Fitness

This is quite easy to train for. Aim for 3 runs a week(depending on fitness). Each run should not exceed 30 mins. If you are a beginner, you may go for brisk walks with light jogs added in every few mins. After 6 weeks, take an unloading/recovery week with 1-2 runs in that week.

After 6 weeks of building an aerobic fitness base, we move on to anaerobic fitness. Here, we deal with interval training(sprints).

The distance of each sprint will be 30 metres. Now, instead of 2-3 runs a week.. do 1 run and 1 interval session. Aim for 10 x 30m sprints and add an extra rep each week(i.e. 10 x 30m, 11 x 30m, 12 x 30m etc).

A training week could look like this:
    Mon: Circuits
    Tues:Run
    Wed:Circuits
    Thurs:Run
    Fri:Circuits
    Sat:Run
    Sun:REST

Then when you move on to interval training(sprints):
    Mon:Circuits
    Tues:Interval session
    Wed:Circuits:
    Thurs:Run
    Fri:Circuits
    Sat:REST

An unloading/recovery week may look like this:
    Mon:Circuit:
    Tues:REST
    Wed:Intervals
    Thurs:REST
    Fri:Run
    Sat:REST

You wont be super fit in 6 weeks. But you train in phases of 6 weeks. Don't get ahead of yourself! Preparation takes time. Train and progress at a pace that suits you.

Rest is important so get your minumum of 7-8 hours every night. Cut out the boozing.. have 2-3 bottles at the weekend if ya want, but don't kid yourself thinking you can binge and still make improvements.

Nutrition

As regards nutrition: cut out the take aways, microwaveable rubbish and the sweeties!:D Insure you get enough protein, carbs and necessary fat in your diet.

Daily protein intake: 1g per pound of your bodyweight
    Daily carb intake: 2-3g per pound of your body weight

Stay hydrated.. drink BEFORE your thirsty. If your pee is yellow, you are slightly dehydrated. Drink 2-3 litres a day; more in hot weather.

Above all else, remember why your doing this.. ''Fail to prepare, prepare to fail''

Before embarking on any form of training, consult your doctor.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭itsallgood

Fair play to ya eroo.
    The only thing I'd add is not to worry too much about it.
    Its very easily passed and when i did the course some people did it in 2 minutes when you have 3 minutes 20 seconds, just have some level of fitness and you'll be ok.
    However the push pull does catch you out sometimes,
    not a great deal of strength needed, its all about technique.

Keep the head down and concentrate on getting the aptitude and interview first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

PCT is all about concentrating on your own effort, the amount of people that I did it with that were worrying about how everyone else did. Theres no point doing your first lap in a super fast speed if youre going to make stupid mistakes on subsequent laps and slow yourself down. In the gym now 4 times a week getting ready for intake and out running like a mad yoke, bring it on!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭StreetAngel

C-J wrote: »
    PCT is all about concentrating on your own effort, the amount of people that I did it with that were worrying about how everyone else did. Theres no point doing your first lap in a super fast speed if youre going to make stupid mistakes on subsequent laps and slow yourself down. In the gym now 4 times a week getting ready for intake and out running like a mad yoke, bring it on!!!

Just wondering, would you need to do a lot of running in order to pass the pct in your opinion, because i'm not much of a runner at all, although I would consider myself to have a decent level of fitness...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 pento

Hi Eroo, thanks for that. Did you come up with that training routine yourself or is that what is recommended? Apart from training for the pct, does anyone know if that is similar to the training you do when in templemore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

pento wrote: »
    Hi Eroo, thanks for that. Did you come up with that training routine yourself or is that what is recommended? Apart from training for the pct, does anyone know if that is similar to the training you do when in templemore?

I'm a strength and conditioning coach so I created it going on what I deem would be appropriate training for PCT/general fitness for beginners.

• Advertisement

Just wondering, would you need to do a lot of running in order to pass the pct in your opinion, because i'm not much of a runner at all, although I would consider myself to have a decent level of fitness...:)

to be honest running isn't my preferred form of exercise, i'd rather slog it out in the gym than go for a quick run! However lately i'v started runnin on my off days from gym, started out literally going for 5 mins and gradually built it up. I'v completed med and pct, and am awaitin the call. From what i'v heard from friends family etc that have been in templemore, runnin is a requirement down there, nothin major but it's good to have a solid fitness base to work with. As regards the pct, regular running won't really help ya in my personal opinion i found it to be more a test of your endurance and strength. The hardest part of it i found was the dummy pull, it was heavier than i expected but i'v worked on my strength now as a result. The sprint is only a small part of it so i think i'v you'v good all round fitness you'll fly it don't worry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭StreetAngel

to be honest running isn't my preferred form of exercise, i'd rather slog it out in the gym than go for a quick run! However lately i'v started runnin on my off days from gym, started out literally going for 5 mins and gradually built it up. I'v completed med and pct, and am awaitin the call. From what i'v heard from friends family etc that have been in templemore, runnin is a requirement down there, nothin major but it's good to have a solid fitness base to work with. As regards the pct, regular running won't really help ya in my personal opinion i found it to be more a test of your endurance and strength. The hardest part of it i found was the dummy pull, it was heavier than i expected but i'v worked on my strength now as a result. The sprint is only a small part of it so i think i'v you'v good all round fitness you'll fly it don't worry

Thanks C-J...the PCT is the stage that gives me the biggest nightmares! but i am trying to build it up....I think I'll be joining a gym soon!! I heard that the rowing machine is a useful exercise to prepare for the push-pull! Best of luck with it :)

Thanks C-J...the PCT is the stage that gives me the biggest nightmares! but i am trying to build it up....I think I'll be joining a gym soon!! I heard that the rowing machine is a useful exercise to prepare for the push-pull! Best of luck with it :)

The rowing machine helps but its definitely all about technique. They'll give you a practice on it before your attempt. Its all about getting an average of 25kg so in the gym Id advise to try use that weight in things like the lateral pull down etc. Its not as bad as you think it will be, the worst part is the waiting for it to be your turn!! I did the pct a few months after having my child so its definitely achievable!! :P Dont listen to anyone while youre waiting just give it your best shot. Also when youre running the circuit the pe guys will give you plenty of encouragement, ask them to shout at you while youre doing the circuit and push pull it really helped me & a few others!!! Best of luck!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

People worry way too much about this in fairness, and thats a bigger hindrance then being considered ''unfit'' trust me, ive done this course many a time:D

Just to state, this is not merely a programme for the PCT as the PCT is quite easy as a physical fitness test.

The main goal of this programme is getting in shape for Templemore, at a beginner level.

• Advertisement

eroo wrote: »
    Just to state, this is not merely a programme for the PCT as the PCT is quite easy as a physical fitness test.

The main goal of this programme is getting in shape for Templemore, at a beginner level.

I definitely agree, its worth getting yourself fit & ready for the call when it eventually comes!! I feel women find pct harder, not necessarily the circuit but the push pull can be more difficult if youre shorter (Im barely over 5foot myself so am speaking from experience!!) :D its good to have a solid fitness base therefore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

great post eroo, but as you just said the pct is handy enough anyone that is reasonably fit should pass it comfortably just bust a gut for 3 mins, and you will be wrecked after those few mins. Then the push-pull is straight after again get technique right and give it all you have.

the programme is very comprehansive although im going to have to adapt one for 3/4 days a week, i dont think i could keep up that routine its pretty full on.

shakin wrote: »
    great post eroo, but as you just said the pct is handy enough anyone that is reasonably fit should pass it comfortably just bust a gut for 3 mins, and you will be wrecked after those few mins. Then the push-pull is straight after again get technique right and give it all you have.

the programme is very comprehansive although im going to have to adapt one for 3/4 days a week, i dont think i could keep up that routine its pretty full on.

Aim for 2 Circuits and 2 runs if you can. After 6-8 weeks change it to 2 circuits, 1 run and 1 interval session.

The most important thing when it comes to conditioning, is that you can adapt your programme to suit your needs i.e. social and work

Happy training!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭Waiting Game

from what I remember if you complete circuit under 3 mins you just have to push/pull 22kg instead of 25kg..stand to be corrected

from what I remember if you complete circuit under 3 mins you just have to push/pull 22kg instead of 25kg..stand to be corrected

yes i think you're right, i was trying to remember the details of it earlier but it's been so long ago at this stage :( i know a few who were slow on the circuit made up for it on the push pull and vice versa.

To get people back in a positive frame of mind, I'll be posting tips on injury prevention and treatment for all of those training(whether on panel or not).

Shin Splints and Stress Fractures

These nasty little injuries are common among runners. Shin splints are an inflammation of the front and sides of the lower leg tendons; stress fractures are very small fractures on your shin bones caused by various things. I'll run through these in a minute(oh look, a pun already! :P). If not treated, these fractures grow larger, much like cracks appear on footpaths. Eventually they will lead to larger fractures which are incredibly painful. This will put a stop to your training for quite some time.

The Causes:

- Improper footwear: your running shoes should be made to fit. Orthotics may be needed also, so get an expert to look at your feet so that you get a proper pair of running shoes! Don't buy just any old pair of shoes..

- Not regurarly changing footwear: it is recommended you get new pair of shoes every 6 months or 400 miles. Over the many miles you will run your shoes will go through a lot of wear and tear; losing comfort, fitting, cushion etc. So change them!

- Calf flexibility: tight calf muscles will cause improper running form and put more stress on your shins as your ankle cannot flex properly as a result. The muscles at the front of your leg, near your shin bone, should also be flexed regurarly. Stretch your foot gently in the 4 main movements; up, down and side to side. If your calf muscles are very tight stretch them at least 2-3 times a day.

- Poor running form: you should strike the ground with your heel and push off at the front of your feet in a stride. If you are running flat footed you will end up with quite a few stress injuries. Run on grass/astroturf as opposed to roads as there is less impact force on the muscles, tendons, joints and bones.

- Overtraining: Too much too soon folks. Running 2 miles one day and 4 the next time you run for example. Or even when starting out you may find a 2 mile run easy and decide to do 3.5 miles instead. You might find it easy fitness wise but your bones, muscles, tendons and joints need time to adapt. You must progress at a gradual pace e.g. if you are running 1 mile 3 times a week, the next week run 2 miles 3 times and so on

Symptoms

- Pain in your shin area, below your knee and above your ankle when walking/running etc

- Inflammation in aforementioned area

Treatment

- RICE method ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RICE_(medicine) )

- Laying off training: no running for 4-6 weeks! If you get back too soon you will do more damage again. To keep fitness up try a non impact training regime i.e. swimming When you do get back running, ease back into it(see points in overtraining)

That's the simple explanation ladies and gents. Any questions or comments.. fire away!

Actually eroo i have a bit of a troublesome knee, damaged ligaments and nerves 3 years ago playing ball, i run a lot and every so often feel it click out of place perhaps once a month or so. It remedies itself nearly straight away, but let me guess the natural solution would be not to run as much?! I've tried knee supports etc and it still happens. It's not serious but knowin my luck it'd happen me during the pct!

The knnecap clicks out of place or the ligaments/tendons?

How many times a week do you run?

Do you do any strengthening exercises?

It feels like the side of my kneecap clicks or something, usually fixes itself if i bend my knee a few times. I'm in gym 4 or 5 times a week, usually run and cycle 2 or 3 days for 20mins each lately doing interval training on each. I change my routine a lot but spend two days doing weights, lunges etc. I've had xrays on my knee twice in the past and nothing has shown up, i've usually been sent home from hospital feeling like it's a figment of my imagination but it's very annoyin when it happens mid run.

Does it just click or does it move out place? Painful?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Aim for 2 Circuits and 2 runs if you can. After 6-8 weeks change it to 2 circuits, 1 run and 1 interval session.

The most important thing when it comes to conditioning, is that you can adapt your programme to suit your needs i.e. social and work

Happy training!

Dr.Eroo, you're doing well in here man. Good job with the optimistic posts :)

• Advertisement

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Dr.Eroo, you're doing well in here man. Good job with the optimistic posts :)

Thanks kerry!:)

I'm no doctor though:p

I wouldn't say it's painful as such, more like niggling feeling i'd have to stop running if it happens. Knee supports don't do me any good. My brother has recommended acupuncture he swears by it but i'm not convinced. It's more of a clicking than an actual shifting of the kneecap i think. Maybe i'm double jointed and don't know it!!

I wouldn't say it's painful as such, more like niggling feeling i'd have to stop running if it happens. Knee supports don't do me any good. My brother has recommended acupuncture he swears by it but i'm not convinced. It's more of a clicking than an actual shifting of the kneecap i think. Maybe i'm double jointed and don't know it!!

Tbh with ya, clicking of joints is quite normal. I have the same with my left shoulder, but that relates to my left shoulder blade being slightly higher than my right.

The only thing I would advise is focus on stabilising both knees. Leg extensions with resistance bands; wobble board squats; 'focused' lunges, where you emphasise your foot placement i.e. foot straight

Also, have a look at your warm ups to ensure you are sufficiently preparing each muscle, joint, tendon etc for the task ahead. Keep up the cross training(mix of cycling, running, swimming etc).

Just one other thing.. if you do any squatting or leg presses make sure your feet are not pushing outwards, and that your knees are not buckling/wobbling. If either these are happening, stop and focus solely on the stabilisation exercises I mentioned. Once sorted, then get back to squatting/leg pressing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 bayleaf

eroo, i pulled my quad after i was sprinting, i did 15 x 100m sprints finished my session stretched and went home, the next day i stoke a football and pulled it, how long should that take to heal, i find if i jog for like 5 seconds i feel it twinch, its been like that for 3 weeks, so ive had to lay off the lower body work..... what do you recommend DOC :)

bayleaf wrote: »
    eroo, i pulled my quad after i was sprinting, i did 15 x 100m sprints finished my session stretched and went home, the next day i stoke a football and pulled it, how long should that take to heal, i find if i jog for like 5 seconds i feel it twinch, its been like that for 3 weeks, so ive had to lay off the lower body work..... what do you recommend DOC :)

An affliction I am recovering from myself at the moment!

Depends on how bad the muscle tear is: Grade 1 tear means 2 to 10 days out of action. Slight pain in quad area and slight swelling. Grade 2 means 10 days to 6 weeks. Noticeable swelling and pain when flexing leg. Grade 3 means 6 weeks to several months. Strong pain and quite large amount of swelling.

Treatment - for the first 48 hours after injury ice the area. While icing it flex the leg. After 48 hours alternate between icing and heating the muscle, slightly stretching the leg after heating it. I have found compression shorts are great to wear throughout the day, or if not when sleeping. Also, up the amount of protein taken in as protein will help repair the muscle tear.

Rest - for 2-3 weeks. This means NO exercise involving the legs(including swimming) in that time. It needs time to heal and repair. After this period rehab the leg with strengthening exercises: single leg extensions, single leg hamstring curls and stationery cycling machine. You should also stretch the leg daily. Also, you can start back doing very light distance runs... very light! You wont be sprinting for another 6-8 weeks. Your focus should be on strengthening and strecthing the leg!

It will take time to get back to full fitness but just make sure you warm up properly(10 mins) before any strenuous exercise. Hope this helps.

im sure i will live... no problem with the lifting now, jogging is still a bit iffy, need to warm up with body weight squats before i attempt to jog distance, banged out 2 reps of 160kg deadlift this week so i will be back to my best in bo time.... although i know that a deadlift doesnt really concern my quad but its a good lift all the same.... are u a serving member now eroo?

Just dont get back too soon! No I'm a Reserve member who is waiting verrrrry patiently to apply to join.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭tweedledee

CJ accupunture has a very low success rate,so I wouldn't bother.Its just a minor pull of a tendon/ligament.
    Lay off the road running for a week or two,run on grass if available.
    Try do lots of swimming,breast stroke is super for this particular stress pain.
    Cycling is an awesome exercise,it builds strength in the buttocks area and also stretches the knee area without the pounding of road running,you will be sorted in a few weeks.
    For anybody starting free-weight squats for the first time get professional advice from a qualified instructor,free squats can cause serious injury if performed incorrectly.Cheers.:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

What you described sounds exactly what I had last year, knee clicking and felt niggly when running. Physio last year said it was caused by knots in my ITB and weak glutes, so went away and strengthened the glutes and was grand while training. Cycling was great for them as well, best thing I found recently was to do some glute activation exercises before exercising - if you are worried, I'd say head to a physio rather than to a hospital and get it checked out.

• Advertisement

Nearly sure I posted about blisters yesterday?? :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,807 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Nearly sure I posted about blisters yesterday?? :(

Yes you did, but it counts as medical advice, and as such, cannot be published by boards. Even though I know it was well-intentioned and quite trivial, we have a blanket ban on any form of medical advice because it can leave us exposed legally.

Hope you understand?

No problem, but I do wish you had told me before I posted the 2nd time!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,807 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

No problem, but I do wish you had told me before I posted the 2nd time!
    I'm uber busy these days so apologies if it caused confusion.

Well seeing as it is a week since bin Laden was taken out... I figure a little fun is at hand! :D

This is known as the Navy SEAL challenge! If not to improve fitness, try it for fun!!

500 yard swim(breast or side stroke):
    Min 12:30
    Max push ups in 2 mins:
    Min 42
    Max sit ups in 2 mins:
    Min 50
    Pull ups w/ no time limit:
    Min 6
    1.5 mile run:
    Min 11:00

I don't have access to a swimming pool today so I'm just going to try the rest! The above is the basic tests they must pass before the real training starts.

So a week on, lets see if we have any potential SEALs here! :P Post up your results and then I'll post up the requirements they expect! Remember this is just for fun, I can tell you now I wont be passing!!

Push Ups - 43
    Sit Ups - 19 (these sucked as have not done them in ages!)
    Pull Ups - 6
    1.5 mile run - 11:42

I failed! :(:P

I hope some of ye try this for the craic!

• Advertisement

Push ups 78
    Sit ups 80
    Chin ups 8 and a half ;)
    Didnt run as my quad is still injured

Push ups 78
    Sit ups 80
    Chin ups 8 and a half ;)
    Didnt run as my quad is still injured

Well done thats good stuff bayleaf! But the Navy doesn't count half pull ups!:p:D

Anyone else going to have a go?:)

My fella and I have decided we're going to take this challenge on at the weekend in the gym, bear in mind we're both ultra competitive so it might lead to one of us sleeping in the spare room!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭thelongwait

Is there a time limit for the total challenge, like does it all have to be done together, one straight after the other or can you take a break between each one???

Is there a time limit for the total challenge, like does it all have to be done together, one straight after the other or can you take a break between each one???
    10 mins rest after swim. Then push ups, followed by 2 mins break before sit ups. 2 mins break after sit ups, then pull ups. Finally, 10 mins break before run/
    My fella and I have decided we're going to take this challenge on at the weekend in the gym, bear in mind we're both ultra competitive so it might lead to one of us sleeping in the spare room!!

Excellent, this is the fun in fitness!:D

• Advertisement

no offense cj but my money is on your fella whipping you in this challenge, these exercises are extremely hard for woman. wide grip chip ups and military push ups are no joke, military pushups are the ones where you tuck your elbows in by your side and focus more on your triceps..... anybody wanna give me odds on this

no offense cj but my money is on your fella whipping you in this challenge, these exercises are extremely hard for woman. wide grip chip ups and military push ups are no joke, military pushups are the ones where you tuck your elbows in by your side and focus more on your triceps..... anybody wanna give me odds on this

haha well i ain't no gi jane, and certainly not a barbie either i'd consider myself to have strong level of fitness. Though these exercises will be tweaked to suit myself :p my boyfriend plays county ball so i don't stand a chance against him, but he lets me win sometimes to soothe my inflated sense of self worth!

From what videos I've seen they can do regular push ups and standard grip pull ups. It's the number of push ups/pull ups that count provided they are full reps. For pull ups there is no kicking or swinging aloud.

I wouldn't count C-J out at all!:)

Ok so half attempted the challenge this morning, didn't get near the pool, only did 2 chin ups (i'm pathetic at them and there was a guy impatiently waiting to use the machine while i flailed around) but i'm happy with the rest. Ran 2k in 10.33 (granted i nearly fell off the treadmill the speed i was going), did 74 situps in 2mins and did 62pressups in 2mins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Push Ups - 41
    Sit Ups - 48
    Pull Ups - 10
    1.5 mile run - 12min 13sec

I failed it too! As for my excuses :p fitness has been demoted in my list of priorities the last couple of months due to college finals. However, Im going to run the Dublin city marathon again this year so by the end of the summer I might give this another go just to compare!

Well done C-J and Ludvig! :)

I'll post up the scores SEALs are expected to get later on. I'll wait and see if anyone else has a go!

Keep it up folks, this is great.

Here are the scores potential Navy SEALs are expected to get to make the grade for BUD/S (Selection). It's considered the only easy part.

500 yard swim - 9:30

Push Ups in 2:00 - 100

Sit Ups in 2:00 - 100

Pull Ups max - 25

1.5 mile run - 9:30

:eek::D

You'd need long legs to run that fast, don't think i'll ever manage it with my stubs!

Nothing is impossible.. except for being invisible! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Wow! One hundred push ups and sit ups in 2 minutes each :eek:

Plenty of training to be done over the summer so! :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement