Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hayfever!!

Options
  • 25-06-2010 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hey all,

It's certainly that time of year again where you get to feel miserable!! I have been on Avameys nasal spray, eye drops and xyzal this year for hayfever!

Last year, I was on histek (sp?), octrivine nasal spray.

Does anyone have any suggestions out there cos I'm badly stuck, I live in the middle of the country for the summer and the lads are taking home the turf, bailing the hay and cutting the lawns and I don't know how much more of this I can bare!

By the way I have read the thread on here for hayfever suffers and have yet to find a solution. I have also enquired about the injection and it's off the market or something!!

Anyone with any suggestion, herbal or otherwise??

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Edinduberdeen

I just want to revive this a bit because

AGGGGGHHHHHHH THE HAYFEVER!!!

Seriously, I'm a sneezy, itchy, watery-eyed, cranky mess tonight!! I'm on the clarytin and some spanish antihistamines I've never heard of that my flatmate gave me and the nasal spray (that usually does work) and I can hardly stand it!!!

Anyone got any tips for when nothing works and you just want a bit of relief??

Advertisement