Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antics @ Crawdaddy

Options
  • 25-06-2010 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this!

Just a quick question, is Antics @ Crawdaddy over? A few of my mates say it is but it's still listed on the pod.ie website and on different entertainment websites as being on this wednesday and next wednesday and so on and so forth :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

It had its farewell night about two weeks ago, though you'll still sometimes see "plus Antics DJs!" on promos for other club nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Different night on in there now, called Breeze, part of Tripod and Crawdaddy are open with a mix a music, was at it's opening on Wednesday and was pretty decent.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Bad Kids in on now on Thursday in Crawdaddy. It's a collaboration with Antics, Girls Girls Girls and Club Fear (Pravda/The Oak). Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I was at the launch of that. It was ok...wasn't very full and the music wasn't the best to dance to. Nice drinks promos too. C.U.N.T. is a good night there on Tuesdays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Freckles..!

Cheers lads. Will probs check out Breeze then. It's my 18th Wednesday 3 weeks, was devestated when I heard ANTICS was gone :( lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Hijacking the thread instead of setting up a new one. :D Bad Kids, Noize or Muzik, where would peoples recommendations?

Advertisement