Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Kid Douche pwned on XBOX live

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Class video! Also, It reminded why I hate Halo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

hilarious :D

"tell your mom to stop cock blocking" lmfao

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

thats awesome!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

oh good lord, kinda funny none the less!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I hate this crap. Uber geeks bullying kids while hiding behind the Xboxes their ma's probably bought them. Pretty pathetic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Bulktohulk

faceman wrote: »
    I hate this crap. Uber geeks bullying kids while hiding behind the Xboxes their ma's probably bought them. Pretty pathetic.

To be honest, the kid was being a bit stupid himself at the start, saying that stuff about hacking their account. Besides, he only has himself to blame for being stupid enough to fall for that. Funny stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

did someone lose their account to a robot? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Shouldnt that video be called retard makes small kid cry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,219 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Bulktohulk wrote: »
    To be honest, the kid was being a bit stupid himself at the start, saying that stuff about hacking their account. Besides, he only has himself to blame for being stupid enough to fall for that. Funny stuff.
    They still bullied him, to the point of tears. Two wrongs don't make a right etc.

I'm all for assholes getting what's coming to them, but this was a bit much. If someone is annoying/attacking you on XBL, there are ways of reporting them. There's no need to take it into your own hands and then post the result on YouTube. I mean, he got lots of other users to flood his inbox with taunts FFS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

hhahahah, i lol'd irl when she gave him a wallop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

That video contains almost everything that's wrong with Xbox live. Douche 12 year-old kids being harassed by even bigger douches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

NotorietyH wrote: »
    That video contains almost everything that's wrong with Xbox live. Douche 12 year-old kids being harassed by even bigger douches.

One of my reasons for playing FPS on PC. Some people are awful gullible though...cmon..he honestly thought he was talking to an AI ??...:confused:

SeantheMan wrote: »
    One of my reasons for playing FPS on PC. Some people are awful gullible though...cmon..he honestly thought he was talking to an AI ??...:confused:

Yeah it was funny at the start, but they took it way too far. One thing pretending to be a robot to confuse a kid, another thing harassing a kid until he bursts into tears.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

He's a kid who sounds no older than 12. So it's ok to bully kids online because they lack the maturity to be mature online? Bull****.

He's a kid who sounds no older than 12. So it's ok to bully kids online because they lack the maturity to be mature online? Bull****.

He mentioned he was in 8th grade, that'd put him at 14. Why so serious anyway? Yeh the guys were being a bit childish, but that doesn't make the video any less funny.

He mentioned he was in 8th grade, that'd put him at 14. Why so serious anyway? Yeh the guys were being a bit childish, but that doesn't make the video any less funny.

It stopped being funny the second the kid burst into tears and he was being bombarded by messages saying "**** You,". They just went too far, that's all. Whether he's 12 or 14 it makes no difference, he was a kid who didn't know any better being harassed and bullied by a bunch of twats who should know better. They made themselves look like ten times a bigger prick than the kid seemed at the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I can't believe people have a problem with this video :confused:
    It was hilarious, that is one stupid child to believe his account was going to be taken by a horny robot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

:pac: I couldn't stop laughing when she slapped him. Funny video :)

Oh and for the people that are saying he's prob only 12 and they were bullying him, he shouldn't be playing Halo at 12, it's rated M or 16+ for a reason. Online really isn't suitable for kids that young, this kinda proves that.

:pac: I couldn't stop laughing when she slapped him. Funny video :)

Oh and for the people that are saying he's prob only 12 and they were bullying him, he shouldn't be playing Halo at 12, it's rated M or 16+ for a reason. Online really isn't suitable for kids that young, this kinda proves that.

Rated M which stands for Mature, which means the douches that were picking on him shouldn't be playing it either.

The game they were playing is irrelevant, although saying that it would've been worse if they were doing it on Uno (which you can also play online by the way, so that's a bit of a moot point).

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

To be fair, while I dont play online Halo etc because of that element of kidtards, I dont think its fair to take it all out on one particularly kid.

Theres no way he's 18 and considering that its a bit unsettling that they use sex as part of this whole thing.

Its the parents should be slapped, too!

DeV.

• Advertisement

To be honest, I'd be more worried about the sister. She mentioned she was 18. How could an 18 year old be that stupid?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Was that dude cring?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

There is a warning on games saying that experience may change during online play.

I don't feel sorry for the kid at all, thinking he was hard and intelligent by threatening people saying he was gonna hack their account.

He got taught a lesson in my opinion, idiot.

SeantheMan wrote: »
    There is a warning on games saying that experience may change during online play.

I don't feel sorry for the kid at all, thinking he was hard and intelligent by threatening people saying he was gonna hack their account.

He got taught a lesson in my opinion, idiot.

Ever hear of a proportional response?

He was a 14 year-old kid trying to talk big to impress a girl. If you think that warrants him being harassed to the point of tears by a bunch of assholes, getting his family involved and f*cking up his whole day by making his Xbox basically unplayable with the floods of messages coming in fair enough, but you'll never convince me it's funny, clever or in the least bit warranted. Sorry but it's bullying plain and simple. I'm betting it didn't end there either, no doubt he kept receiving messages for days afterwards.

Thats the difference we have all come across dopey kids most of the time ill just ignore them but i have been found to shout at the odd one. But there is a big difference between that and the harrasment this guy dished out and getting 20 to 30 other "adults"to then join in the abuse is just bullying. Petty pathetic bullying. Recording it and putting it on you tube is just sinister.

We have all seen the stories of kids getting bullied on facebook etc no difference here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I don't really care about the kid's feelings (he was being a spa). I just think spending your time on xbox live bullying kids is fairly pathetic.

Nice to see that people are advocating the bulling of children online.

If you watch the start of the video it shows the adult starting it. So i dont get this talk of the kid was being a spa. First part of the vid they are all on the same team next thing that you jelly guy sends the kid a message then starts flirthing with the other girl Who was also about 14.

So you have an adult that goes online to chat up 14 year old girls and bully 14 year old boys and then gets all his mates to start bullying a 14 year old kid who was only giving back some trash talk becasue this adult was harassing underage girls. After that he starts talking to the kid about him having sex with his sister.

All sounds a bit creepy if you ask me ....we have a word for guys like that here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Stupid video. The older lads were bullying the 14yr old simple as.
    People like that drive me mad, all big a tough behind their xbox :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement