Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 37pfl5604h/12 to Pc Via HDMI

Options
  • 26-06-2010 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi i just purchased a new Pc to connect to my Philips 37 inch tv Via HDMI!

My Pc is Running Windows 7 32 Bit!

The problem is that even when i set the resolution on the pc to 1920 x 1080, the tv is not using all the screen, there are thick black lines all around the tv screen!!

I have all the newest drivers installed!

I cannon seem to find a solution anywhere i looked! This seems to be quite a common problem with lots of people!!

Anyone know what i can do?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

If you're using an ATI graphics card then do the following:

Open Catalyst Control Center => Advanced => Desktops & Displays => click the black triangle over the small image of the TV and select Configure => Scaling Options => move the slider to 0%.

This is what I needed to do, when connecting my ATI graphics cards via HDMI to my Sony KDL-32W4000, in order for the image to fill the entire screen.

ccc1m.png

• Registered Users Posts: 43 JamesMcAteer93

Thanks that worked!

But i also have another problem

'around 5 times every hour the screen goes black and returns but the colour goes all pink!!

Have tried a number of HDMI cables but to no success.'

Advertisement