Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam (PC): Call of Duty Collection

Options
  • 26-06-2010 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

28euro for 125euro worth of games.

and i only bought COD4 a few weeks ago !
    pity i cant give a gift of one of them to someone else and id buy the pack !

Call of Duty
    Call of Duty 2
    Call of Duty United Offensive
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    Call of Duty World at War

Individual price: 124,95€
    Package price: 124,95€
    Call of Duty Pack - Summer Sale :-96,96€
    Cost to you: 27,99€

You save: 96,96€

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

samhail wrote: »
    28euro for 125euro worth of games.

and i only bought COD4 a few weeks ago !
    pity i cant give a gift of one of them to someone else and id buy the pack !

Call of Duty
    Call of Duty 2
    Call of Duty United Offensive
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    Call of Duty World at War

Individual price: 124,95€
    Package price: 124,95€
    Call of Duty Pack - Summer Sale :-96,96€
    Cost to you: 27,99€

You save: 96,96€
    Im confused,

What is STeam?

What format is it pc, ps3, Xbox?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Im confused,

What is STeam?

What format is it pc, ps3, Xbox?
    Its a download client for your PC. Like an online shop, except you download the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

updated title

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i just wonder how come CoD3 is not in the package?:pac: is a good way to collect back the old CoD games, considering you wont be able to find them together easily now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

seraphimvc wrote: »
    i just wonder how come CoD3 is not in the package?:pac: is a good way to collect back the old CoD games, considering you wont be able to find them together easily now.

CoD 3 was never released on PC, console only version im afraid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Seriously fantastic deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

i don't yet have a pc capable of playing these. Can I download now, put the files on a usb stick and hold until i buy a new pc?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

even better... buy them now and wait til you have the PC, then download when you get your new PC. (they would be a good few GB i would expect to download so might need more than a USB stick)

steam is an app that has been around for a while that will link in your wour steam account and it will give you a list of all the games you have bought. so when you move machine you can download them all again, or just the ones you play (i think i only have 3 or 4 downloaded out of all my games)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Murilloinf

think on steam, once you buy it, you can download into your account as many times as you need, was like that with counter-strike when I was a young fella anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

yes, with steam the games are tied to your account and not the computer you buy them on

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Ah, COD2. What great memories of skulking along the road to Carentan with my M1 Garand ready to rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

there doesn't seem to a link in OP?

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4594/

Advertisement