Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boot Mats/Protectors

• 26-06-2010 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭

Hi there, first post on motors so I'm hoping this hasn't been asked already or too frequently (a quick forum search says no anyway).

I'm trying to track down a boot mat (cover/protector/whatever) for an 05 Honda Accord Tourer but the Google-Fu is failing me on this one - I'm getting some UK/US sites but huge variablility in price and description. What I'm looking for is a basic plastic/rubber mat that would be water proof and give a bit of grip to cargo in the boot. Anyone know of somewhere in the Dublin or Kerry areas that could be a good bet, or found a good on-line source they'd recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

At the risk of asking the obvious, have you tried a Honda dealer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

No, but I'm guessing that they'll be at the more expensive end of the options spectrum - gotta try and save some of the hard earned yoyos these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Price it at your Honda dealer like the above post or try here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

CheGuedara wrote: »
    No, but I'm guessing that they'll be at the more expensive end of the options spectrum - gotta try and save some of the hard earned yoyos these days
    You never know with dealer options, it could be anywhere from quite cheap to ridiculously expensive. Surely worth a call, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

Cool, cool - yer right of course, I'll drop one of the Dublin dealers a line and see what they can do for me and see how it compares to Tubbs4's linked one. Cheers guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement