Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Circle of Pain film = WTF!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

LOOK FOR IT ON DVD

it looks like it could be the greatest movie of all time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Looks awesome :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya! Just found a link online to watch it streaming, very good quality as well!

Will I get banned if I post the link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Ya! Just found a link online to watch it streaming, very good quality as well!

Will I get banned if I post the link?

best not to, if people want it I am sure they will PM you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Rickson1

Whoops. Another terrible mma film. All you can do is cringe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

My eyes and ears are still bloody after seeing this one :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

Oh good lord the ever holy state of that.

I've neer seen fighting mad to look so terrible by people who do it so well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

terrible but have to see this!

dean cain! ha ha hah ah a!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭flynny51

It's so bad. I'd watch anything.. I grew up watching B-movie crap but this is C-movie crap. The main character is so bad. I reckon he's foreign and trying to put on an american accent... I can't even listen to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

If it is half as good as Never back down it will be the 2nd best film ever made :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I hope it's as good as Never Surrender. That was a super movie with incredible acting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

It's an utter pile of ****... Mir and Herring are in it... it's really REALLY bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I was roaring at Mir "Noooooo, what are you doing?????? You want to beat Brock but instead of training, you're doing shiitty movies instead!!"

Advertisement