Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom CZ452 stock

Options
  • 26-06-2010 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Would it be illegal to buy this stock? (pistol grip)

cz452lr1.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

cz452lr1.jpg

Yes, Rifle is not governed by pistol grip.

Shotguns are.

Very nice stock BTW;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

cz452lr1.jpg

i dont see why not. lots of custom stocks are bought and sold here in our little backward country. just take a look at some of the photos that have bin posted in other threads.
    that stock doesn't look half as dangerous or a threat to man kind as say a black stock:D:D:D;)

poulo6.5 wrote: »
    i dont see why not. lots of custom stocks are bought and sold here in our little backward country. just take a look at some of the photos that have bin posted in other threads.
    that stock doesn't look half as dangerous or a threat to man kind as say a black stock:D:D:D;)

Oh, don't Get a Black stock! Blackstock= Devil stock
    Camo stock = More accurate rifle too. 100 times more powerful with a paint job:rolleyes:

My mate was out shooting with a browning .22lr the other evening, two guys met him and asked him was it a sniper rifle, as it had a Tasco scope worth Millions:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

Yes, Rifle is not governed by pistol grip.

Don't you mean No it is not illegal! Just to make it crystal clear!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

where are ye getting it from? do the come in lefty format?

• Advertisement

patsat wrote: »
    Don't you mean No it is not illegal! Just to make it crystal clear!

Yes I mean No is that better!

You CAN get a pistol grip for a Rifle

No you Can NOT get a pistol grip for a SHOTGUN

It's all covered in Statute instruments 2009 on top of boards thread, or on Citizens Information, Or on Irish Statute book

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

ormondprop wrote: »

I've just been told that that crowd don't export.
    You should try for a macmillian or bell & Carlson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭.243

I've just been told that that crowd don't export.
    You should try for a macmillian or bell & Carlson

was talkin to john greene the other day he is now the irish importer for bell and carlson,boyd stocks and kkc stocks from norway

• Advertisement

.243 wrote: »
    was talkin to john greene the other day he is now the irish importer for bell and carlson,boyd stocks and kkc stocks from norway

any idea on the price of the kkc stocks, only heard of them during the week and i must say i was instantly attracted to them

any idea on the price of the kkc stocks, only heard of them during the week and i must say i was instantly attracted to them
    sorry im only the monkey,you'll have to ring the organ grinder 086-3554425

Figgy is importer McMillian & belle and Carlson to name a few

www.irelandcustomrifle.com

Figgy is importer McMillian & belle and Carlson to name a few

www.irelandcustomrifle.com

i was flicking through a few magazines today in the local library aka easons and see that shooting sports have an article on custom rifles, they interview fergal in it

i was flicking through a few magazines today in the local library aka easons and see that shooting sports have an article on custom rifles, they interview fergal in it

Yep they do, I have to see the article yet, maybe you could scan and post article on custom thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 simonmurphyeire

PDCCustom.com got back to me - they do not ship outside the US. Are there any photos of CZ 452 custom stocks made by figgy online?

PDCCustom.com got back to me - they do not ship outside the US. Are there any photos of CZ 452 custom stocks made by figgy online?

Give figgy a ring, I would not know off hand. He has a big book in th eshop of stuff he did so you can look through it and pic out.

He carries all major brands and a few lesser known brands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I got a lovely one from John Greene recently. Trying to find photos to show ya ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

No you Can NOT get a pistol grip for a SHOTGUN
    It's all covered in Statute instruments 2009 on top of boards thread, or on Citizens Information, Or on Irish Statute book
    Well, technically, you can get a pistol grip for a shotgun, but it puts it in the restricted firearms category, so you have to apply differently for it.
    But it's not illegal.

I got a lovely one from John Greene recently. Trying to find photos to show ya ;)
    is this what you're lookin for bunny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 shedd7

€480 in Finland

These look good and reasonably priced too.

http://www.staffs-synthetic-stocks.co.uk/firearms.shtml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

shedd7 wrote: »

That's the one I have ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

shedd7 wrote: »

That mr1 tactical stock is the one I'd go for. I wonder do they do it for tikka

poulo6.5 wrote: »
    That mr1 tactical stock is the one I'd go for. I wonder do they do it for tikka

It says they do it for any centrefire,probably worth a call or email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 simonmurphyeire

The MR1 stocks are £250 out the moulds, paint jobs are £40 for black/green or brown, Adjustable butt pad is £25, adjustable cheek piece is £100, QD studs are £5 a set if needed,shipping is about £20 to Ireland.

Advertisement