Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classical Forum Drinks Date.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Clinker

Apologies for no-show! Seeing the rain after a hard day's sculpting followed by lazy wife with no dinner ready dampened my enthusiasm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I'm ashamed to say I thought today was Friday.

I literally just rang Norrdeth asking what 'the craic was with the NCH and the beers tonight'.

Somebody please reach through the internet and smack me. This is what unemployment during the summer does to me.

Was it good fun?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Sunday July 11th
    My head hurts and I can remember few details so, presumably, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Doshea3

Thursday July 15th
    It was pretty epic all right. We should have another one very soon so we can meet everyone!

Funky, I'm especially disappointed I didn't get to meet you, having heard brilliant things about you from all quarters!!

Thursday July 15th
    P.S. Pictures please Mr Hatter!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Doshea3 wrote: »
    It was pretty epic all right. We should have another one very soon so we can meet everyone!

Please please lets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Sunday July 11th
    Hey where's the foties???

Thursday July 15th
    I have a couple of dodgy blurry ones on my phone, but I think Mad Hatter has some decent ones, if I recall correctly?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Sunday July 11th
    I have two that aren't terrible...

Will upload later today.

Advertisement