Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studio Ghibli RPG - Ni No Kuni

Options
  • 26-06-2010 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭

Throwing trailer up incase some of you havnt seen it. Really looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Im a huge Studio Ghibli but im not sure what to make of them creating the same world in a computer game. Really hope it stands up to the films and not just a cash in!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

Have to admit that I knew nothing about this and is very intrigued. There doesn't seem be an actual movie relating to this so it's probably not just a cash in for a movie. Ghibli appears to be just doing the cut scenes and possibly help creating the world and concepts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 thatguyulike

Gameplay looks really interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Id say if anything, the story and character development will be pretty damn good.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Gloam

This looks great! Hopefully it'll be as good as Dragon Quest VIII, which is Level-5's crowning achievement in my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

this is going to kick ass. even reading the synopsis for the games story its easily identifiable as a ghibli product. two of my greatest loves in this world are anime and rpgs and so this game gets me all kinds of excited. and when i heard its coming to ps3 i was like :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement