Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The O2 in Passage West last night!

Options
  • 26-06-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭

yes, the heading seems crazy but I'm afraid the noise coming from a neighbours back garden last night could have been coming from the O2 if you ask me.

A party kicked off at 9pm and I'm not kidding, in the back garden of a 3 bed semi in a built up housing estate (Pembroke Wood). This wasn't a sing-song jobby, this was with proper amps etc. You could hear it clearly from Eurospar. This went on up to 11:30pm and it quietened down once the Gardai were called but it also started to drizzle lightly so perhaps that's why they stopped.

Now I'm no kill-joy but seriously, if you are going to have a massive birthday party for adults with live music etc then the back garden of a housing estate is not the place for it. Obviously the muppet hosting it was too tight to go rent out a room in a bar and have it there, must be awful to be so mean!

Some of us have children etc! I was fuming needless to say so if you know the f**kstick who was hosting this party please execute them for me before I get my hands on them:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

but if they live nextdoor to you, surly you know who it was? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

call d cops

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

BArra wrote: »
    but if they live nextdoor to you, surly you know who it was? :pac:

I never said they were next door neighbours, their house is on the cul-de-sac behind us and no, I don't know them...thankfully!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

TheDriver wrote: »
    call d cops

did that. All the cops can do is ask them to turn it down and even than they can tell the cops to go away and ignore them...and then the garda proceeded to tell me I could contact the department of the Environment on Monday morning..you can nearly see why people decide to take the law into their own hands...hmm, Dept. of the Environment or a lofty petrol bomb...hmm, let me see:rolleyes:

Advertisement