If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" Second TV

Options
  • 26-06-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi guys,

Long time reader of the forum, first time poster.

Looking for your recommendations and best price for an additional TV to replace a small portable... looking for a 32" inch TV & bracket to deal with a video:eek:, PS2 & Wii ... have the basic upc channels in the room at the moment but may be moving to sky multiroom

As always looking for the best bang for my buck ... still to get the OK from the OH:( .... am allowed to enquire though which is a good start!

Cheers

Nu

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Nu2dis

Have a look at this, the 32PFL5405H
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/32pfl5405h_05_pss_eng.pdf

My one concern is the TV only has 1x SCART socket (we do sell 3 into 1 SCART blocks however for €14.99) and all 3 devices (4 if you have ntl DIGI BOX) are SCART devices (Wii can use the optional COMPONENT CABLE available for it and go into the COMPONENT input on your TV - cant recall what the PS2 uses however)

Video eh, now there's a relic!!

How do you have them plugged into your existing TV at the moment?

This TV sells at €599.99 but i'll pm you an offer.

I have it on display if you'd like to check it out.
    These are due next week i've been told.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nu2dis

Ash ... Thanks for getting back to me & the good price ...unfortunately I haven't been able to convince herself that we need that size of tv or that we need to that on a second tv...what's the next size down?..is it 27"?

Thanks

Nu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Nu2dis

The next size down screen size wise is the 26PFL3604

see here -
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/26pfl3404d_05_pss_eng.pdf

It's not a full HD TV nor does it use our PIXEL PLUS Image processing engine but as a secondary TV it may just be perfect for you.

We sell it at €349.99 but with your 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount available on this TV you can have it for only €314.99.

Check out its spec and see what you think.

ATB
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.