Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly wage budget FM2010

Options
  • 26-06-2010 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Playing FM2010 and decided to make a 2nd database to have a mess with.

I upped Shamrock Rovers stats as much as possible. Gave them a bank balance of mearly £500m , transfer budget of £275m . Upped the stadium capacity and crowds etc and upped the quality of the LOI.

When I go in to the game the club is valued at £650m ish and on the surface all looks well. The only issues is the wage budget makes signing players impossible. The starting budget is £175k a week which can be upped to £350k with budget adjustments in the boardroom.All in all it allows me o give one or two players a £40k a week deal then its down to around £10-15k.

This happens whether I set the remaining budget in the editor to £500k or £5m.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,194 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

If you want to edit the wage budget,

i'd use FMRTE rather than making your own.

You can download it from here

http://www.fmrte.com/

It is a real time editor as the game suggests, when you load your game, press load game on the Fmrte screen, then search and edit your club,

You can put the wage budget whatever you want there, once the player signs you can also edit his contract then and put the wage back down.

Advertisement