Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk 5 a side football. Anyone interested?

Options
  • 26-06-2010 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Would anyone on the Louth forum be interested in getting a five a side match in Dundalk JJB going soon?

If it went well we could do it every week. I'm just chancing my arm here, but I'd love a chance to play!

Arron :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭JerryHispano

hi,

I was trying to get basketball started a few weeks ago. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055935198
    But I'd like to do soccer too.
    I'm only around during the week though until september.
    Is the JJB outdoors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Hey it's indoors, and I think it would cost five euro a head.

Though if we get people to play we could always go to the college grounds and use their fields!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DaireMagic

I started playing in the JJB about 6 weeks ago and sometimes we're short of players so you could throw your name into the hat for that if you like. We usually play on Wednesday nights at 9 and Saturdays at 1, though more often than not we only end up playing one game per week due to drop-outs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DaireMagic

I'm short players for a game at one at the JJB today. Sorry for the short notice but message me if you're able to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

yeah id love to play if your stuck 4 players .... any day suits me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

We are looking for 2 people to join a regular 8pm Thursday game in JJB?, hopefully some people out there are after a game

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

indiewindy wrote: »
    We are looking for 2 people to join a regular 8pm Thursday game in JJB?, hopefully some people out there are after a game
    yeah id love a game ....

Great stuff, I'll send you a pm with my number and info

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Als76

indiewindy wrote: »

I could play to if you still need the players

Als76 wrote: »
    I could play to if you still need the players

Yeah still after playerssent you a pm, house45 hasnt got back to me yet

• Advertisement

Good luck to anyone trying to get a game going through this forum, people agreeing to play and then not turning up leaving us short, dont bother trying,

Advertisement