Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And we're done!

Options
  • 26-06-2010 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭

Yes folks, the very last undergraduate exam to be held in UCD this academic year passed off without incident today at 4pm.

It is now officially summer!

What is the point in this thread?

I'm finished, and happy, and will shortly be departing to engage in much merriment with my fellow unfortunates who were stuck doing exams until today. And I wanted to shout about it! :D

Continue enjoying your summer!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

What exam was on today? Im postgrad now so I'm not aware anymore really of the whole exam thing. I did notice a few "quiet please, exams in progress directly above you" in the arts block which was highly funny as the place is full of very loud builders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I'm a postgrad and have exams in a few weeks, so bah humbug :D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

I thought the last exam was like a month ago? o.O

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Paediatrics. Obstetrics and Gynaecology was on earlier in the day. Both were in Blackrock though, so nothing to do with the Arts Block signs.

Good luck in the postgrads parker kent, you have my sympathy!

Advertisement