Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paper presentation w/ table. how to fill it?

• 26-06-2010 6:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi!

I need some help.

I am presenting my paper at a casual open day in my university. I have made my poster and am fine with that, however, they have supplied me with a table. What the hell am i going to put on it? Aside from copies of my actual paper.

But then some of the ppl there will have no background in my subject area so should i be catering to these ppl and have some very general stuff on the table? but i genuinely cannot think of anything proper to put on the table, its not like i can bring out some diseased cells or anything.

Im at a total loss and my supervisor is on holidays!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

Don't worry too much about it. Bring a few mini-copies of your poster, maybe a laptop with any media files from your project, if appropriate. I don't think anyone will care, tbh. Have a look around at what other people have at their table, for future reference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

Media files! Brilliant!

Thanks, i would never have thought of that. Il make a small presentation too that can be running.

If things get bad il just break out the ol' box of jellies!

Advertisement