Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new world order!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

humanji wrote: »
    Aren't you the one with the closed mind, refusing to accept the possibility of being wrong? I keep my options open.

lol... I remember getting banned for calling someone (who was in fact been close minded)
    Do you exempt that ban?

See what I did there?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

mysterious wrote: »
    lol... I remember getting banned for calling someone (who was in fact been close minded)
    Do you exempt that ban?

See what I did there?!
    Eh, lying about a reason for being banned in ordered to deflect the question? Are you open to the possibility of being wrong or not?

Eh, lying about a reason for being banned in ordered to deflect the question? Are you open to the possibility of being wrong or not?

Calling me a liar is a sneaky trick to avoid my question. The question still stands to you, does it apply to you also?

I've answered the question. Want to give it a try? It's easy, you just answer it yes or no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭mugs1

Why do we assume the NWO is a bad thing???

Seems to me they might be trying to bring humanity together under a common belief or goal which may eliminate war and starvation!!

I mean whats so great about the Old World Order of 'Divide and conquer' any way??

I've answered the question. Want to give it a try? It's easy, you just answer it yes or no.

Your out of line right there, for accusing someone of a liar, while avoiding to answer the simple question. You opened this up yourself, and now you don'y like been put on the spot. I shall pm you the link of where I had got banned for saying someone "closed minded" But the point stands, as do you have the right to call others close minded as a mod and other's not?

So you calling me closed minded on this New world stunt applies to you also?

Calling someone a liar is also a breach of this charter you claim to hold.

I think it's very important that I bring awareness to this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

mugs1 wrote: »

Seems to me they might be trying to bring humanity together under a common belief or goal which may eliminate war and starvation!!

I mean whats so great about the Old World Order of 'Divide and conquer' any way??
    The old world order of things has been messed with so much by the new world order lackies that both scenarios are not very appealing to me.
    I would choose none of the above but who am i to say how life will be on this planet i dont own half the globes resources.The people that already do own all these big corperations are the ones plunging us into chaos yet some people dont realise it is these same ones that may or most likely will be involved in creating a new system of government and rule over the people.
    If this is what they are are capable of now when they supposedly dont have full control yet on a global scale i really really do not fancy knowing my future if they manage to get organised if they are not already.
    Its certainly not all black and white but really there is enough evidence out there on many topics now to get a good overall picture of how this new world order will be or even the future of mankind with the directions we are heading.
    There is so many things i want to point out right now but i honestly dont know where to start,i really dont.

Torakx wrote: »
    The old world order of things has been messed with so much by the new world order lackies that both scenarios are not very appealing to me.
    I would choose none of the above but who am i to say how life will be on this planet i dont own half the globes resources.The people that already do own all these big corperations are the ones plunging us into chaos yet some people dont realise it is these same ones that may or most likely will be involved in creating a new system of government and rule over the people.
    If this is what they are are capable of now when they supposedly dont have full control yet on a global scale i really really do not fancy knowing my future if they manage to get organised if they are not already.
    Its certainly not all black and white but really there is enough evidence out there on many topics now to get a good overall picture of how this new world order will be or even the future of mankind with the directions we are heading.
    There is so many things i want to point out right now but i honestly dont know where to start,i really dont.

Ah it's OK i've actually been looking into this stuff myself for years and have come full circle on it, and firmly think that the only way we will move forward as a species is to get past this tribe mentality!! 'whats in it for me attitude'

As for the NWO some would argue that it's just the old order changing the tactics to remain in controll, so there is no real choice anyway.

Others would argue that they are educated and inlightened people who tried to bring about change in the early 19th century but were all but destroyed by the current elite but have been building power behind the scene waiting for the oportunity to finnaly topple the current power structure and alow humanity to move forward, and as 'history is writtin by the victor' we are told that they are evil people who want to enslave mankind, well from where im sitting we look pretty enslaved already.
    again not much choice here either!!!

Ah it's OK i've actually been looking into this stuff myself for years and have come full circle on it, and firmly think that the only way we will move forward as a species is to get past this tribe mentality!! 'whats in it for me attitude'

As for the NWO some would argue that it's just the old order changing the tactics to remain in controll, so there is no real choice anyway.

Others would argue that they are educated and inlightened people who tried to bring about change in the early 19th century but were all but destroyed by the current elite but have been building power behind the scene waiting for the oportunity to finnaly topple the current power structure and alow humanity to move forward, and as 'history is writtin by the victor' we are told that they are evil people who want to enslave mankind, well from where im sitting we look pretty enslaved already.
    again not much choice here either!!!
    good points made.
    I would kind of sit somewhere in the middle of all that with my views on it.
    I am still reading a book the last 2 or 3 months now called "The secret History of the World" by Jonathan Black aka Mark Booth.He has studied alot of history and myths afaik.
    Who claims to have met a freemason in a bookshop or somewhere and was asked to write a book from this anonymous source or at least was given information.Dont know wether thats true but its an interesting read and a long one.
    He basically says that the masons indeed were intent on apposing the church and bringing the world together for peace and harmony a greater good type of cause.But also says ..let me grab the book lol
    "In 1776 a Bavarian professor of law,Adam Weishaupt,founded an organization called the Illuminatti, recruiting the first brothers from amongst his students."
    He says that this group called illuminatti branched out on a mission to infiltrate all the other secret societies and hijack it for power and control of the world.
    "In 1785 it came about that a man called Jacob Lanz, travelling to silesia, was struck by lightning.When he was laid out in a nearby chapel, the Bavarian authorities found papers on the body revealing the secret plans of the Illuminatti.From these papers, including many in Weishaupt's own hand, and together with others seized in raids around the country,a complete picture was built up."
    By this time he says theyhad already infiltrated most of the secret societies and gained high ranks amongst them.
    So thats one story of who is possibly seeking a new world order.It may be freemasons but maybe not all of them.Basically i think the ones with political or financial power are intiated into the higher ranks where bussiness can be done for sex,money and power.
    Its also possible they are still following the old freemasons ideas of reuniting the world but under their evil rules it may be.
    Id rather not take the chance :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Sure a few Afghanistani caveman are here to bring the NWO they probably mind control the cia and the head of the CIA George Walker Bush (who is a reppie) and they are so powerful that even the fearsome plastic knives can take over New york Aerospace.

Ya Humanji, it's soo amazing what people believe.;)

Your an interiesting character when it comes to the obvious as you block thigns out to suit comforting beliefs about the world.

Oh and BTW I don't have belief's!:cool:

They were Saudi and Egyptian, at least get the basics of what you disagree/unbelief correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Oh and BTW I don't have belief's!:cool:

I have never ever told people to believe what I believe.....

....I don't own people's fears or beliefs here. It's not my responsibility what you do or how you project them to others. It is also not my responsibility on how you may react to my beliefs. .

Guess you don't have such a good memory either.

studiorat wrote: »
    Guess you don't have such a good memory either.

Do you ever stop stalking me? Why try to take my post out of context to a topic that has nothing to do with this thread. How old is that post btw? You are very strange in how you are consistent in trying to demonize me on this forum. But I will say this directly to you so you know in future I am watching you.

Lets not forget that you did stalk me (when you first bumped into me how ironic) before on other sections of this forum thowing very hateful abuse so much so you got a 1month ban on each one. The first post you made of me, was you complaint to a mod on this forum how "insane I was"

Oh he who judges on the short term memory ;) Your busted now.

Do you ever stop stalking me? Why try to take my post out of context to a topic that has nothing to do with this thread. How old is that post btw? You are very strange in how you are consistent in trying to demonize me on this forum. But I will say this directly to you so you know in future I am watching you.

I remembered you were ranting along about you believing this and that for ages. I also remembered that you also have a predictable knack of contradicting yourself with excellent regularity.

Therefore it took about two minutes to search using your name and the phrase "my beliefs" to find the quote from about 3 pages back so the post isn't that old.

Keep watching, you might learn something.;)

Lets not forget that you did stalk me (when you first bumped into me how ironic) before on other sections of this forum thowing very hateful abuse so much so you got a 1month ban on each one. The first post you made of me, was you complaint to a mod on this forum how "insane I was"

Oh he who judges on the short term memory ;) Your busted now.

I've never received a one month ban. More lies. :D

I'm not stalking you, your posts are quite memorable enough not to have to do that.

In fact I've challenged you in the past to back up false allegations which you dreamed up both on forum and via PM and you couldn't come up with an answer.

I've never received a one month ban. More lies. :D

I'm not stalking you, your posts are quite memorable enough not to have to do that.

In fact I've challenged you in the past to back up false allegations which you dreamed up both on forum and via PM and you couldn't come up with an answer.

You need a shovel...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

You need a shovel...

And you need to understand that many of hijackers and the planners of the attacks were educated to a 3rd level or above degree, so derogatorily referring to them as "cavemen" does a basic disservice to the level of debate.

Di0genes wrote: »
    And you need to understand that many of hijackers and the planners of the attacks were educated to a 3rd level or above degree, so derogatorily referring to them as "cavemen" does a basic disservice to the level of debate.

The reference to "cavemen" is just another trooth-speak cliche. It's all over the internet in groovy little flyers and posters.

Ignoring the educational background and their sophistication makes it easier to dress 911 up as an inside job or blame it on the joos. A very convenient little spin.

You need a shovel...

Aghhhh! Personal Abuse! Mod! Mod! They're all against me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Back on topic, please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Nick Dolan

What a bad video.

The Au Ag thing is nonsense and typical of how CTs operate.Having symbols for commerce in an airport is just too boring so out comes a Hepatitis Antigen, joined to a mural, to Mayans and to 2012.

Id say having runways point in each direction is a better explanation than trying to launch propaganda at ballooning enthusiasts. What could a NWO group possibly gain by leaving all these hdden "messages"? Are they going to take over the world by replacing the microphones at RTE with ones that have three silver dots at the base? Representing Order Chaos and Power you see, and once everyone sees that on the Six One news, the revolution will begin!

Im not watching part two, i can make up better crazyness myself.

• Advertisement

That's an interesting point and kind of goes back to what I was saying about assumptions. But when you weigh up previous form, it doesn't look too good. It's rare that someone becomes rich and powerful by being a good, moral person. Business is a ruthless thing, so someone who's gained that much power is most likely going to have some sort of dubious history (although, I'm not claiming every rich and powerful person has to).

But this would be my no. 1 reason for thinking that an NWO type organisation couldn't work. There's no honour amongst thieves. Each member would be gunning for the top spot and would cut down anyone who got in their way. That's how politics and business works, so why would an NWO be any different?

Then again, there is always the possibility that an NWO is trying to do what's best for humanity, but human nature beign what it is, you can't help but suspect that there's going to be some members with their own agenda.
    Your out of line right there, for accusing someone of a liar, while avoiding to answer the simple question. You opened this up yourself, and now you don'y like been put on the spot. I shall pm you the link of where I had got banned for saying someone "closed minded" But the point stands, as do you have the right to call others close minded as a mod and other's not?

So you calling me closed minded on this New world stunt applies to you also?

Calling someone a liar is also a breach of this charter you claim to hold.

I think it's very important that I bring awareness to this.

so basically, you can't answer a simple yes or no question and want to drag the thread off topic by claiming to be a victim and by insulting the mods? Good going. :rolleyes:

To be honest, I'd see it as being more likely that rule by corporation is much more likely than an NWO. Corporations already seep into every facet of our lives and slowly take away the origniality of things (things like Landsdown Road stadium being sponsored by Aviva, for example. By name, it's now just one of a load of stadiums with the same name. The same with The Point Depot).

As I said above, I can't see so many apparent world elites being able to get on well enough to cooperate on sucha huge scale. But broken down, it's easy to believe that if a company managed to get hold of a countries oil reserves, it can effectively control that country and usurp the people(as has happened many times already). I can't see how a company that can do that could be willing to suddenly share. Even if it was all part of a long term plan in the beginning, it doesn't make much sense to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_5269487

Found that on a thread over on David Icke's forum.. I hadn't heard about this before and googling it threw up that thread.. it's pretty interesting whether you buy it or not - http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1218&highlight=denver+airport

Nothing gets me more flustered and ranting at my laptop than David Icke!:)How is this airport supposed to be in the shape of a swastika when it has six runways and a swastika has 4 arms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Nick Dolan wrote: »
    Nothing gets me more flustered and ranting at my laptop than David Icke!:)How is this airport supposed to be in the shape of a swastika when it has six runways and a swastika has 4 arms?

It's 150% Nazism, like turning it up to 11.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

caseyann wrote: »
    These underground places are popping up all over the place.Perhaps in Guatemala there is one under ground also,and that is why they now have sink hole made the ground un stable.
    Why spend so much money on these underground tunnels and facilities if there is no real use for them.
    How many bomb shelters do the government have?
    Isn't there one in mountains of wicklow or something for our fat cats?

No, but there is a nuclear shelter under Costume Army Barracks, Athlone:cool:

davemc180 wrote: »
    i tink dis is mad and the more i look into it the more i relize how many world leaders are involved..

check this out its denver airport

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

there no need to have huge storage rooms with strange sprinklers in the roof ( gas chambers )

To me those paintings look like a modern artists impression of the bibles apocalypse story, it also mentions that the artist is Mayan who's historical culture was based around death and rebirth.
    So you could argue that maybe the artist is making the statment that man has reached a point in it's history that we no longer need Gods and Demons to bring about the Apocalypse but are more than capable of doing it ourselves!!

Why would a someone of Mayan descent use biblical imagery? No matter...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_denver03.htm

Here's a very amusing letter sent to Denver airport accusing them of various NWO type activities, slave labor camps under the airport etc. . It also contains a brief artists description of the work.

My favorite part is when the CT'er asks "OK, so why is there a Masonic symbol on the cap stone...
    You have stated that you have answered all our questions. This is NOT true. I would think that it's YOU losing your credibility. What about the freemason symbol on the capstone?
    Forgive me for assuming you grasped the obvious. The Free Mason symbol is on the capstone because they constructed the capstone
    Hilarious!

I like the way the press officer doesnt just lapse into PR speak and instead gets all sarcastic. If id his job by now id be screaming down the phone to those idiots, or else actually confirming their worst suspicions and adding the tunnels are home to shape shifting reptiles, The moon landing were filmed there, hitler is still alive and working at boarding gate 12........

Why would a someone of Mayan descent use biblical imagery? No matter...

[URL="http://"][/URL]

Because their an artist!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

No, but there is a nuclear shelter under Costume Army Barracks, Athlone:cool:

Like the movie 2012,no one with out money is going in them things.
    I reckon it is for the the rich and the powerful to hide out.While we would all perish.Imagine the possibilities of our politicians and other countries politicians and the crazy famous people along with the pope been the new world order.

• Advertisement

Iive recieved my Shelter Pass in the post. Im gonna be stuck sitting between Ray Foley and Jedward. I think ill take my chances with the radiation, thank you very much

Because their an artist!!!

I know that, but why bring it up. He's Mayan and an artist, probably got more influence from the Chicago school than either. Amazing work but I don't see the biblical thing at all.

http://www.press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/305996.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

caseyann wrote: »
    Like the movie 2012,no one with out money is going in them things.
    I reckon it is for the the rich and the powerful to hide out.While we would all perish.Imagine the possibilities of our politicians and other countries politicians and the crazy famous people along with the pope been the new world order.

I doubt anyone without a gun and a uniform will be getting into it! Its probably flooded now anyway:p

http://historical-debates.oireachtas.ie/D/0463/D.0463.199603260330.html

I suspect the one in Athlone has been dismantled.

Apparently Merrion Square had one but I suspect it's a Myth. I do believe the German Embassy in Monkstown Dublin; built during the Cold War has one. The foundations are very deep...

You can buy your own on Ebay for about 30 grand.

In fact here's one that was for sale in Clane!! http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/property/2010/0408/1224267884688.html I'd rather radiation sickness than have to live in Kildare tho!

I know that, but why bring it up. He's Mayan and an artist, probably got more influence from the Chicago school than either. Amazing work but I don't see the biblical thing at all.

Funny that, because I don't see the world been taken over by baby eating lizard men thing at all!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I doubt anyone without a gun and a uniform will be getting into it! Its probably flooded now anyway:p

Me thinks i need a gun :p
    Would be interesting would the army choose to let the government live over the people :confused:

New EU president!
    Also gives Global governance a mention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

New EU president!
    Also gives Global governance a mention.

Where is Blair?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Funny you ask that!
    Just after seeing that youtube vid sent to me on msn i saw a link from another source pointing Blair to be the new chairman for BP to manage the political situation with the oil spill.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/06/23/tony-blair-tipped-to-take-over-as-chairman-of-crisit-hit-bp-115875-22352954/
    Blair could still make it to eu presidency in the next term maybe.
    But who knows maybe it will be Obama or some royalty instead.I see the eu as being the sam as the USA in many ways.
    It is just a superstate.I would imagine that the big goal is to pull all these big super states under the UN or some big org like that to maintain global governance and policing of all new policies.Im still waiting for the euro version of the federal police to become more aparent for us here.
    Do we have a version of this yet? europol maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Funny you ask that!
    Just after seing that youtube vid sent to me on msn i saw a link from another source pointing Blair to be the new chairman for BP to manage the political situation with the oil spill.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/06/23/tony-blair-tipped-to-take-over-as-chairman-of-crisit-hit-bp-115875-22352954/

Considering going by links posted before on this and the EU forum, he should be in that video as the EU President, you'll forgive my scepticism?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Ye that was probably a ct at one time alright.I had myself figured him to be first eu prez.But what are you skeptical of exactly?
    I hadnt thought that the youtube vid would be a fake.I guess possible but i discounted that straight away because it would be a pointless post to do so imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

ok so you have all your world leaders/important people in there little holes,how does the population above die?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Anyone who believes governments must murder billions of people is delusional.

its happened before, maybe not on the order of billions but even so

You missed the "must" part of my post. There's an assumption going around that mass genocide is going to happen and that there's no alternative.

Anyone who believes governments must murder billions of people is delusional.

Carefull there humanji... sounds to me like you might be insulting their thought Process!

• Advertisement

Stop trolling!

Am I alowed to responed to that post above??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

if you have a problem with a mod decision you're supposed to message them.
    As per the charter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

There's also a fine feedback thread where you can put forward any issues you have.

Carefull there humanji... sounds to me like you might be insulting their thought Process!
    Just a note.This is not a response to a mod decision,unless mods decide on governments too hehe..but maybe a bit cheeky lol
    I think that its true we should not assume they need or definetly will kill off billions.
    It only appears to be a plan.Considering the stuff going around on eugenics and all the cover orgs for that i migth think its reasonable to consider it a possibility for the NWO at some stage.
    I saw an on youtube a vid saying they wish to kill off 3 billion by 2050..But then thought wouldnt we gain 3 billion by that time anyway if not more?
    Ah but then i wasnt considering eugenics and "planned parenting" etc...so its kind of complicated to see exactly how things could pan out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement