Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arklow Restaurant Ideas

• 26-06-2010 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    im bringing my girlfriend out for dinner on monday week for her birthday and was wondering would anyone be able to recommend somewhere nice to eat

she loves italian

we are fairly new to the area so any recommendations would be gratefully appreciated

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

It's a pity her birthday is on Monday as the only restaurant in Arklow I'd recommend is The Park but it's closed on Mondays. If you took her on Sunday, the nice food, service etc would make up for it being a day early! It's not Italian but they usually have one or two pasta dishes on their menu.

If it has to be Monday then maybe the restaurant in the Arklow Bay. If you want a nice Italian.....I'd nearly drive to the Italian in Macreddin Village at the Brook Lodge - not Arklow but it's very nice.

Gorey's handier to get to than macredin.
    Go down this menu a bit for the italian and pizza section

http://www.ecogorey.com/menus/eco-evening-sunday-menu.php

It's up at the top of the town past the 2nd set of lights,the ones at the crossroads at the top of the town,just past there on the right near the garda station.

Advertisement