Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling to Oxegen from Limerick

Options
  • 26-06-2010 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, I will be heading down to Oxygen in Punchestown on Sunday the 11th of July for the day. Does anyone here know what's the story with buses/trains from Limerick that day?

There's only couple of us heading down so hiring a bus from like of Kelly Travel isn't an option. On a side note, specially run buses can be full of scum, one time I was going to a concert and some bellend pulled a knife on the driver, impossible to enjoy the trip with scum like that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭DesQ2

Kelly Travel are running a bus and i've never had a bit of bother ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I'd recommend Kelly Travel, they do a bus up and back down, for I think its €30 for both ways. We've been using them for a while now, and I have to say Tim is great.

You can get more info on here:

http://kellytravel.ie/index_files/Oxegen10.htm

Or you can ring/book @ 061 - 384422

• Registered Users Posts: 24,209 ✭✭✭✭phog

My lads ahve always used Kellys and never had a issue with them or their passengers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Thanks for replies lads. Thing is Kelly Travel are an excellent company but I am just worried about the scum that would be heading down to see Eminem, as i said earlier I was on one of their buses before and one dickhead pulled a knife on the driver.

Also, in the link XiledSniper posted there seems to be no buses going up on the Sunday which is a bit surprising.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Have you been to oxygen ? before, its not the scum on the bus i'd be worried about.
    I'm just glad i'm not working there this year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement