Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking or a layby area at Busaras?

Options
  • 26-06-2010 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭

Well, have to pick someone up from Busaras there in the next few days..is there parking nearby or somewhere I could drive and stop for the few minutes it takes to pick them up without blocking anything?

cheers for any help!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

You could park out front if there's room, although bus drivers/taxi men might not be too impressed, but sure what else can ya do?

Then again it's been a long while since I was there so things may have changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I wouldn't even be leaving the car I don't think..just kinda stopping, person getting in and leaving..

hmm, anyone any updates or can confirm on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Just down the road near conolloy station is a few spaces?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

You could go down Talbot St. and take the first road on the left. You could go down and hang around just there. It's right beside the Garda station but ya might find a space there.

Advertisement