Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need accomodation advice

• 26-06-2010 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi,

Theres a group of 12 that would like to rent somewhere near the beach, is there any one place someone could recommend or would we need to get different houses?

Any help/advice or suggestions would be amazing!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,656 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello

I was looking for somewhere for a group of people to rent to but well twas just for the weekend for us which is proving pants as all the big houses only rent for weeks...I came across a few funky places though in Lahinch mostly one is Glebe house it is a huge house with a pool room in all not as expensive as you think..There are another few on Daft actually some class places, or pants whats the other one accomadation ireland I think..

If you have any problems finding them let me know and I can send you on the links

Advertisement