Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

french language courses

• 26-06-2010 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

hey guys :) i was just reading the thread on bru na pairce and how it was a really intensive short revision course for irish and i was just wondering if there are any similiar courses for french around the munster area. Thanks for the help!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Behind you Joey

Hey I know there's an excellent language school that do intensive revision courses and all, except they're based up in Dublin. They're called, "Living Language". You should have a look at their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Megatron_X

I know it isn't a language course or anything, but this helped me improve my French a lot! I found a French penpal on www.interpals.net who wanted to elarn Irish and English so we are helping each other out, it's really fun and has actually improved my French - a good way to keep it going over the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Does anyone know how you can go to France for three weeks and go to a French school? I can't seem to find a set up where you just pay for flights and then its just an exchange.

Advertisement