Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supreme Commander 2 DVD from Amazon.co.uk £8

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

christ thats cheap :O

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭BeardyFunzo

Posted the same thing on Techpowerup.com and within minutes someone was on saying it's crap... maybe there's a reason it's going cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Especially since steam were selling it for €50 couple weeks ago.

I have the game myself and ive got many hours out of it. Nice, simple RTS to kill an hour or two

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Saw it in Gamestop for €12 at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

€32 on steam now, rip off if the rest are selling for under 15 but they had it in the sale yesterday for €11.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

Seriously try the Demo First! If you liked the original Supreme Commander, you will find SC2 to be nothing like it at all.

Nate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

I second that. Graphics and scale are way down. One would think that the second game was the older of the two.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

yeah i got it for 10euro in gamestop in dundrum about 2 months ago

Advertisement