Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Queen stepping down?

• 26-06-2010 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsucmCiJRLw&NR=1

There are many links and videos online in the last week of this report. What do you make of it? A guy named Brian Leonard Golighty Marshall is a guy who claimed to be the royal lineage of king David and the rightly throne of it. Not only that he also claims to be Jesus. Ya I know... But something is very fishy about this. What do you think could be going on? Could this guy be working for the royal family as staging to be the Antichrist for a certain reason?

I also find it extra suspicious since Princess Diana was picked purposely to heir the two sons into the royal family because of her bloodline and ties to ancient kings and queens herself. She is a Stuart and also a descendant of Jesus. I don't understand why they would of went to all the bother to bring WillIAM and killing Diana to keep the truth closed and have all this conflict and controversy ever since her death, and now William not been crowned? Diana was reared by the royal family to be the virgin mother of Wiliam all along. Her blood was important to fill the king David lineage into the Germanic goteburt-saxon, Draco lineage with the Merogrovingian/European crown.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

So if WillIAM becomes king will Cheryl become the next queen?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

mysterious wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsucmCiJRLw&NR=1

There are many links and videos online in the last week of this report. What do you make of it? A guy named Brian Leonard Golighty Marshall is a guy who claimed to be the royal lineage of king David and the rightly throne of it. Not only that he also claims to be Jesus. Ya I know... But something is very fishy about this. What do you think could be going on? Could this guy be working for the royal family as staging to be the Antichrist for a certain reason?

I also find it extra suspicious since Princess Diana was picked purposely to heir the two sons into the royal family because of her bloodline and ties to ancient kings and queens herself. She is a Stuart and also a descendant of Jesus. I don't understand why they would of went to all the bother to bring WillIAM and killing Diana to keep the truth closed and have all this conflict and controversy ever since her death, and now William not been crowned? Diana was reared by the royal family to be the virgin mother of Wiliam all along. Her blood was important to fill the king David lineage into the Germanic goteburt-saxon, Draco lineage with the Merogrovingian/European crown.

Yes idiot claims to be the true king of england. Like John Anthony Hill maker of 7/7 ripple effect...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Did anyone watch part 2?
    About the Aids hoax claims.
    This is from the patent that was mentioned in part 2.
    http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4647773.html
    UTILITY STATEMENT
    The cell line which is a product of the present invention (H9/HTLV-III B ) is presently useful for the production of vaccines for the relief of AIDS and for the detection of antibodies to the virus in blood samples.
    Is there any reason to believe that this is the patent for infecting people with the virus?
    I dont fully understand alot of the stuff in the rest of the patent but they appear to have a statement of intent here anyway.
    So il leave it up to someone with a bit more knowledge to inform us of how this is proof they are making AIDS viruses for infecting people.
    This man claims to have cured people of AIDS also,using various methods like coloidal silver water etc.
    Im guessing he is also using Bob Becks( think thats his name) method of electrolasis of the blood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

The elites know the cure,and silver colodol cures not just aids but chemicals from chemtrails too. I know a decent rich guy who wants to use it for good use.

Aids is a man made disease.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Aids is a man made disease.

I would hope you have a little proof of this one Mysterious and not just this video.

Its a despicable thing to say unless you have some proof and your usual get out clause isn't going to cut it this time.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

K-9 wrote: »
    I would hope you have a little proof of this one Mysterious and not just this video.

Its a despicable thing to say unless you have some proof and your usual get out clause isn't going to cut it this time.

lol.:D I'm not here to prove anything to you. Not the point of this discussion. if you want proof get off your butt and find out. Your an adult at least prove that you are responsible and brave enough to prove what is real to yourself.

I'm not claiming shes stepping down. Re read my post. I'm opening a discussion. "this isn't a fact checking costumer service check in desk"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

lol.:D I'm not here to prove anything to you. Not the point of this discussion. if you want proof get off your butt and find out. Your an adult at least prove that you are responsible and brave enough to prove what is real to yourself.

I'm not claiming shes stepping down. Re read my post. I'm opening a discussion. "this isn't a fact checking costumer service check in desk"

So it business as usual where you start a topic and make absurd claims then refuse to discuss any of it when questioned. :rolleyes:

Thought so. Usual not worth reading sh*te. Mad Ted, I thought this was a discussion board.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Ah so you can make controversial claims as statement of facts and then run away when asked to provide anything approximating evidence to support your nonsense.

This is why you cant say how you FEEL on boards.People like these guys will totally pull you up and crucify you for it :)
    But i willingly acept this because i do believe i find a better balance than most by being appreciative of the need for "facts" or at least some decent evidence.
    If only others could do the opposite and use their intuition a bit more.It isnt all guesswork imo with that.ITs the subconscious putting out its view on the current siutation based on all knowledge gained sub consciously.
    So intuition imo depends on what material you have been exsposing yourself to.Aka programming our brains to learn.
    But hey thats all pseudo science so carry on folks :)

On the aids topic i would like to be shown how its man made and how it has been used to infect those people in poor countries.I do share alot of peoples concerns for this and feel its important for me to have the right of the story as appose my feelings based on previous research that came up inconclusive.
    As i showed the patent says its for making a vaccine.So it shows me yes maybe they need to make the virus to make the vaccine but how do i prove this is used to infect africans for example or homosexuals in san fransisco or show enough evidence to convince an irational skeptic.I believe if i could do that then i would be certain i am right lol

• Advertisement

Torakx wrote: »
    On the aids topic i would like to be shown how its man made and how it has been used to infect those people in poor countries.I do share alot of peoples concerns for this and feel its important for me to have the right of the story as appose my feelings based on previous research that came up inconclusive.
    As i showed the patent says its for making a vaccine.So it shows me yes maybe they need to make the virus to make the vaccine but how do i prove this is used to infect africans for example or homosexuals in san fransisco or show enough evidence to convince an irational skeptic.I believe if i could do that then i would be certain i am right lol

Well that is a slightly better way of putting it. Tact is a wonderful thing.

Not that i want to back Mysterious up while he does his usual and avoids all questions, in relation to the Aids question i'll link to this documentary..

Just for the interested parties..

This is why you cant say how you FEEL on boards.People like these guys will totally pull you up and crucify you for it :)

Announcing that you think "AIDS is man made" is and "silver colodol cures not just aids but chemicals from chemtrails too".

Aren't feelings. I know this may confuse you, but Mysterious is making what he thinks are statements are fact.

I mean if I was to follow your logic I could happily go around and say "X user of boards.ie rapes goats and eats babies" and when challenged on this say hey I don't know if they do these things, I just FEEL that they do.

I'll just add you to the list of boards.ie CT users who I FEEL should never never be allowed near a jury on criminal case.

But i willingly acept this because i do believe i find a better balance than most by being appreciative of the need for "facts" or at least some decent evidence.

As bearla please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The elites know the cure,and silver colodol cures not just aids but chemicals from chemtrails too. I know a decent rich guy who wants to use it for good use.
    I too know a rich man that has bought colloidal silver as part of his homeopathic remedy, including many other products that you can only get after buying a subscription of other homeopathic remedies that 'can't be bought in the shops'. This product is illegal in a number of countries and I'd recommend you not to proffer such medical advice on this website again.

Di0genes wrote: »
    Announcing that you think "AIDS is man made" is and "silver colodol cures not just aids but chemicals from chemtrails too".

Aren't feelings. I know this may confuse you, but Mysterious is making what he thinks are statements are fact.

I mean if I was to follow your logic I could happily go around and say "X user of boards.ie rapes goats and eats babies" and when challenged on this say hey I don't know if they do these things, I just FEEL that they do.

I'll just add you to the list of boards.ie CT users who I FEEL should never never be allowed near a jury on criminal case.

As bearla please.

I guess i am more rational than most then.
    I dont presume it to be fact because another thinks or feels it is and expresses so.
    Its fair enough for mysterious to say how he/she thinks on that issue and its fair enough for you to question that.
    Nobody is obliged to back up their claims as the mods can ban or whatever the rules may be if not happy.If somebody is takling what mysterious says so seriously without checking it out first then its just another sign of the ignorance inherint in this system imo.Or at least that how i feel baout it.

I dont presume it to be fact because another thinks or feels it is and expresses so.
    Its fair enough for mysterious to say how he/she thinks on that issue and its fair enough for you to question that.
    Nobody is obliged to back up their claims as the mods can ban or whatever the rules may be if not happy.If somebody is takling what mysterious says so seriously without checking it out first then its just another sign of the ignorance inherint in this system imo.Or at least that how i feel baout it.

So the ignorance inheritance in the system is some one challenging someone else making an unsubstantiated claim.

Di0genes wrote: »
    So the ignorance inheritance in the system is some one challenging someone else making an unsubstantiated claim.
    Maybe there are some wires crossed.
    Originally Posted by Torakx viewpost.gif

Well that is a slightly better way of putting it. Tact is a wonderful thing.

Exactly you should use it. ;)

Gordon wrote: »
    I too know a rich man that has bought colloidal silver as part of his homeopathic remedy, including many other products that you can only get after buying a subscription of other homeopathic remedies that 'can't be bought in the shops'. This product is illegal in a number of countries and I'd recommend you not to proffer such medical advice on this website again.

So if colloidal silver works, would you be making sure nobody on boards knows about it? We are talking about peoples lives here, Don't make me take your comments as a complete tongue in cheek joke right now with that kind of threat... That is just ridicolous what you just said. It's people lives we are talking about if you want to go and censor this, go ahead, I will laugh at your actions in the process.

If your going to threaten me that seriously. Come and meet me personally and we will openly talk about silver colodal. I will held myself responsible if anything goes wrong. So you wont have to threaten me with such silly crap.

If there is a cure for aids, are you going to make sure your website doesn't know this. I find this very suspicious and strange.

Has anyone researched the guy Brian Leonard Golighty Marshall? I think hes a shill. There is something so fishy about the queen's statements (if true) been so open to the public and after all these centuries of bloodshed, corrupition and genocide she just seems to just go OK, "Lets hand the crown over to Jesus now".

• Advertisement

Exactly you should use it. ;)

Social intelligence is even better.

Recognising your environment and adapting. Great skill.

Social intelligence is even better.

Recognising your environment and adapting. Great skill.

Nowdays people don;t do that, they make environment and society adapt to them. I doubt your statements to be actually true in reality.

Social intellegence in what context? Seems very general and broad. Oh this is boring me now.

Nowdays people don;t do that, they make environment and society adapt to them. I doubt your statements to be actually true in reality.

Social intellegence in what context? Seems very general and broad. Oh this is boring me now.

lol.biggrin.gif I'm not here to prove anything to you. Not the point of this discussion. if you want proof get off your butt and find out. Your an adult at least prove that you are responsible and brave enough to prove what is real to yourself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

So if colloidal silver works, would you be making sure nobody on boards knows about it? We are talking about peoples lives here, Don't make me take your comments as a complete tongue in cheek joke right now with that kind of threat... That is just ridicolous what you just said. It's people lives we are talking about if you want to go and censor this, go ahead, I will laugh at your actions in the process.

If your going to threaten me that seriously. Come and meet me personally and we will openly talk about silver colodal. I will held myself responsible if anything goes wrong. So you wont have to threaten me with such silly crap.

If there is a cure for aids, are you going to make sure your website doesn't know this. I find this very suspicious and strange.

I'd like to throw this back at you.

if Boards allowed you to promote the use of Colodial Silver, AND People Died, would you Seriously accept responsibility for their deaths??????

Thats the line that has to be walked in regards 'Medical Advice'

Now I'm not a big fan of censorship but a CYA Policy is the best course of action in such a situation

lol.biggrin.gif I'm not here to prove anything to you. Not the point of this discussion. if you want proof get off your butt and find out. Your an adult at least prove that you are responsible and brave enough to prove what is real to yourself.

Trying to mirror me, especially in this context is just proving you don't have tact.:D

I'd like to throw this back at you.

if Boards allowed you to promote the use of Colodial Silver, AND People Died, would you Seriously accept responsibility for their deaths??????

Thats the line that has to be walked in regards 'Medical Advice'

Now I'm not a big fan of censorship but a CYA Policy is the best course of action in such a situation

People are responsible for themselves. i just made a fact that Silver colodal works, and I'm doing research into it myself. I'm not careless or stupid to make assertions on these subjects if people were going to die from it. Everyone is supposed to look into these subjects themselves. If people go out and just take things without any consideration or self respect for their own health, why should anyone else be blamed for it.

My point is Gordon makes a childish threat in his view which is very silly when he knows fully well I'm not giving medical advice but answering the question on AIds. It is already well known. It's up to others to get real

My god you lot are so conditioned in this to the extreme. The NWO is here and people are going to behave like john jesus these days with so much lawas and protectionism around each other to the point, we have to watch everything we do, watch everything we say and make sure we don't offend the other person in any shape make or form. We must abide by all rules even if they are illogical and over the top. When all our responsbilities and freedoms are gone, we become drones to the system and that's already happening.

If people don't actually use common sense these days we are all going to be f""""" so bad. :(

Health and safety is your own responsibility. Period.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

mysterious, take that warning however you like, but keep in mind the fact that there is to be no medical advice on any forum on this website, your taking responsibility for whatever product you advertise does not give you grounds to break our sitewide policy, that's my final sitewide-warning to you. That's a fact.

Sorry for off-topic.

People are responsible for themselves. i just made a fact that Silver colodal works, and I'm doing research into it myself. I'm not careless or stupid to make assertions on these subjects if people were going to die from it. Everyone is supposed to look into these subjects themselves. If people go out and just take things without any consideration or self respect for their own health, why should anyone else be blamed for it.

Health and safety is your own responsibility. Period.

You made a fact? I think you keep using that word without knowing what it means.

Do you want to count the number of times you've contradicted yourself in those paragraphs?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

mysterious please don't respond you'll get banned, don't take the bait

• Advertisement

Trying to mirror me, especially in this context is just proving you don't have tact.:D

Exactly. I'm mirroring your lack of tact.

Exactly. I'm mirroring your lack of tact.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

fuks sake, if anybody needs proof of the illuminati and them bollix, number of times tried to post a simple you-fuken-tube and noooooo fuk off ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8fLOJswWtk

fuks sake, if anybody needs proof of the illuminati and them bollix, number of times tried to post a simple you-fuken-tube and noooooo fuk off ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8fLOJswWtk

You also need ID in your youtube account to prove your not an alien sending this video. Oh and you also need to prove that everything you say is the truth. Give me evidence for your claims, even if I sit on my hole uninterested.

This topic was meant to be for a discussion, but it seems no, I am allowed to take the thread off topic and demand all sorts of requests and taunts at users even if it means nagging them to back everything up while I sit with my feet up doing nothing but judging anyone who doesnt dare answer my requests.

How about that queen? I cant imagine her stepping down unless this guy has been set up for something by herself and her allies.
    If Jesus himself arrived she probably still wouldnt.Besides why would Jesus incarnate need to be king of this world.He is supposed to be ruling in heaven i had thought.
    The return of the messiah brings an apocalypse supposedly involving the four horsemen whatever we choose them to represent.
    Its been a few years since ive had the bible drilled into my skull so im probably wrong on alot of that lol
    Anyway somebody can correct me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Jesus is coming back for 2012. He will land in Wembley for the FA Cup Final and take the queens seat in the Royal Box, where United will bear Caledonian Thistle 2-1, thanks to a deflection from a lump of holy bread. He will then move into the palace and get new double glazing put in to keep the heat in.

This is a fact*. I wont provide any links or info to back this up. You're all grown ups. Look it up yourself! You're all so pre-programmed! The Illuminati are here guys! The truth is out there!

*mysterious fact. May not be fact, but just be the opinion of a bored guy with a broken xbox

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Jesus is coming back for 2012. He will land in Wembley for the FA Cup Final and take the queens seat in the Royal Box, where United will bear Caledonian Thistle 2-1, thanks to a deflection from a lump of holy bread. He will then move into the palace and get new double glazing put in to keep the heat in.

This is a fact*. I wont provide any links or info to back this up. You're all grown ups. Look it up yourself! You're all so pre-programmed! The Illuminati are here guys! The truth is out there!

*mysterious fact. May not be fact, but just be the opinion of a bored guy with a broken xbox

Some people have far to much time on their hands, trying to get my attention.for the above ****te.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Oh for the love of god, anyone posting about anything other than the actual topic of this thread is going to be infracted. Can you all please try and not take swipes at each other? It's really not that hard.

I lol'd

Advertisement