Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best beauty salon

Options
  • 27-06-2010 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hi

I want to book a facial as a pressie for a friend, anyone got any opinions on which salon would be a good bet? I remember hearing bad reports of one of them but can't remember which one:(. Anyone have any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

Hi I haven't had any experience with facials in any of the salons but I had a spray tan done recently in the beauty salon beside the La Touche and it was really beautiful. So even and professional. The staff were lovely too and I was nervous about fake tan disasters because it was for an event but it was great.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

I used to get facials in the salon above sam mccauleys chemist. I never had any complaints, they were so relaxing and the staff lovely! Only thing was the price!! About €65 for a standard facial! Worth it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭BobbyJohn

My wife stayed over in the hotel last weekend and used the spa there. She enjoyed the experience. She used to go and stay in Powerscourt, when it was open. I got huge brownee points by getting her booked in.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭GAN

I had a fantastic facial last week at Exhale in Kilcoole -- it's in Beach Court, on the left as you come into the village. It's run by two ladies who used to work in the Ritz-Carlton, as well as all the normal facial stuff they do a white chocolate paraffin wax for your hands, and a conditioning oil for your hair. It was great, would highly recommend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Sue Rocks

chocgirl wrote: »
    Hi

I want to book a facial as a pressie for a friend, anyone got any opinions on which salon would be a good bet? QUOTE]

Where are you looking for location wise?

• Advertisement
Advertisement