Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FURNISHED ROOM FOR RENT - SYDNEY

Options
  • 27-06-2010 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi guys, just said I'd chance putting this up in case anyone is looking for a place or knows anyone who is as I know how tough the housing market is in sydney!

We have a double room in our 2 bed apartment available from the 5th July (next Monday), its a top floor apartment (8th) on the Clovelly Rd in Randwick. (central to Randwick centre, Coogee, Clovelly and Bondi Junction), bus goes right outside the apartment block entrance to the city (takes 20 mins)

Room is fully furnished, double bed, bedside table+lamp, big built in wardrobes. We moved in in March and took a 12 month lease so have bought all the furniture. Place is well furnished with a 42" plasma and foxtel. Large open plan living and dining.We just got sponsored so here long term and wanted a home setup, so not the usual backpacker house!
    Kitchen and bathroom were newly renovated when we moved in in march with new carpets and paint in all the rooms.
    Big balcony that's a sun trap in the mornings, with a view over Coogee and the coast. Our building has a lovely private outdoor swimming pool and bbq area. Plenty of safe areas to park cars outside the building.

About us: I'm 23 and my bf is 26, both Irish - here a couple of years now. He's a carpenter, I work in marketing. The couple living with us are moving to new zealand next weekend, hence the room coming free.

Room suited to couples or a professional single wanting a room to themselves. Room is $320 a week with 2 people in it, and $280 a week for single occupancy. As i have mentioned, we have the lease until March 2011 and will probably extend beyond that. Looking for someone who will stay a minimum 2-3 months but preferably more long term

Also, possibility that we will be heading back to the homeland for 4-5 weeks at the end of July if anyone reading is looking for short term accomodation around then, our own bedroom will be available - willing to negotiate a reduced price to somewhat cover our share of the rent while we are away.

Thanks for reading, please pm me or text 0404298767 if anyone is interested! cheers, amy

Advertisement