Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toni and Guy closes in Limerick City

Options
  • 27-06-2010 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

I suppose in these recessionary times people couldn't afford their exhorbitant prices!...A few years ago I made enquiries and they looked surprised that someone like me could afford them!...I still didn't pay them though.

Sad that it's gone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

good luck to them.Anytime i went in there i found them rude & dismissive - i never actually ended up getting my hair cut there due to their attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I generally find Limerick very.very expensive when it comes to hairdressers and beauty salons. I always just head back up to Moore street in Dublin when I want my hair done. Why pay €150 for highlights in Limerick when you can get them done for €60 in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

Is there any hairdressers in Limerick that people find particularily nice?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Figaro's

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

I went into Tony & Guy about 4 years ago, rude ol one in there that has since moved to another salon in town.

I go to a lady who works from her home in Dooradoyle she is excellent. Her place is private and she is fast can't say enough good things about her :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I went into Tony & Guy about 4 years ago, rude ol one in there that has since moved to another salon in town.

I read that as:
    I went into Tony & Guy about 4 years ago, rode the ol one in there, then moved to another salon in town. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

I read that as:
    I went into Tony & Guy about 4 years ago, rode the ol one in there, then moved to another salon in town. :pac:[/QUOTE

Yes i can see how that could happen.

Na i'm a female myself and certainly wouldn't give up my seat on the raheen bus for her ;)

Advertisement