Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales

Options
  • 27-06-2010 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

I have a load of stuff I want to get rid of and would like to make a little money as well. Anyone know where there are car boot sales and how to contact the organisers? I know about the Fairyhouse one but I have tried ringing the number and no one answers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

There is one in Skerries weekly in one of the schools - just cant remember which one and if there is a fee. Skerries Community Association might have more info

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

I know about the Fairyhouse one but I have tried ringing the number and no one answers!

What number are you ringing and when. Bookings for the fairyhouse market car boot are taken between 10am and 12pm on the Thursday prior to the Sunday you wish to trade. I can PM you the contact details if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

There's one in Ashbourne this weekend (it's practically North Dublin County!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 pheonix1234

Thanks, I have the number now, I have to put it off for a couple of weeks though, cos I wont be getting at 8 am this sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

There's one every Saturday 11-2 at Old Boro School in Swords.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

AFAIK there is one in St Georges school in Balbriggan on Saturdays for the next couple of weeks (weather permitting)

Larianne wrote: »
    There's one every Saturday 11-2 at Old Boro School in Swords.

Thanks, could you pm me with contact details please if you have them?:)
    I presume you have to book in advance rather than just turn up?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Thanks, could you pm me with contact details please if you have them?:)
    I presume you have to book in advance rather than just turn up?

I have no idea. I just see the signs up as I'm passing. I don't know who runs it.

Larianne wrote: »
    I have no idea. I just see the signs up as I'm passing. I don't know who runs it.

ok, thanks

Advertisement