Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Management

Options
  • 27-06-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Has anyone taken part in the Project Management Course that is supported by Engineers Ireland?

It seems to be very interesting but I am looking for some feedback from anyone that has taken it up.

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

Have not done the 2-module course being run, but did the masters in Proj Man in UL and it was excellent. Well presented with excellent tutors.

If the course you are looking at is with the IEI and Centre for Project Management, it is well respected and seems to cover good ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Susicia

I did Proj. Management as part of my B.Sc. Comp. Sys in the CSIS department as an optional module in fourth year.

Absolutley grand module absolutley lovely woman lecturing it who would bend over backwards to help you, good overall module.

Advertisement