Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for info on tech comm and e-learning

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

halfeleven wrote: »
    hi, im just looking for some info on the technical communications and e-learning masters in U.L. i got accepted for a place but havent decided if I want to do it yet. Id like to know from anyone who has done it and what kind of jobs you can get out of it? And also exactly how much you need to know about computers, I meet all the requirements they talk about here
    http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Research/Graduate_School/Prospective_Students/Graduate_Programmes/Taught_Programmes/Arts,_Humanities_%26_Social_Sciences/Technical%20Communications%20and%20E-Learning,%20MA
    but im not sure what else you need to know. To be honest I didnt look in to it that much when looking for courses and I have to decide in the next 2 weeks. Any info would be much appreciated, cheers.

To quote the link you put up:
    The Technical Communication Section of the School of Languages, Literature, Culture and Communication will offer a new MA programme in Technical Communication and E-Learning for the first time in September 2010.

Seeing as its a new course, being offered for the 1st time this year, you are not going to get many replies from 'past students' :rolleyes:

Good luck deciding btw, I do hope you come to UL, as its a fantastic place to study!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 halfeleven

haha i didnt even see that, was full sure this was the same thing i was thinking of going for last year!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bettydavis100

Half Eleven-did you start the Masters above that you were asking about?
    If so, how's it all going? I'm looking into applying for it next year and would love more information. Do you need much ICT experience? How much does it cost? I saw 2000 euro quoted somewhere online which seems a bit cheap compared to other masters. I wouldn't complain though!

Advertisement