Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New bike ideas..

• 27-06-2010 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Hello folks,
    I am new to this thread. I want to start cycling to work from Dublin 7 to southside and I want a decent bike to do that with. I know NOTHING about bikes but I used to cycle alot back in the day...I am not looking for a racer style bike or a mountain bike so what are my options? Needs to be light enough and fast enough.

Have looked in afew stores but they seem very expensive circa 1200 - 3000 :eek:and I dont want to spend over 400 - 500 on my first bike even though it will probably go through the cycle to work scheme money is not that free flowing of late. I am quite tall approx 6 ft 4 and about 13.5 stone in weight and am also looking to trim down a little/tone up.

Any links or info would be great.

Thanks in advance..

Comments

Advertisement