Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Postcard Collection

• 27-06-2010 4:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

I found my great grandaunts postcard collection about five years ago, there are about 500 of them there dating from 1904 to 1953/53 and from places as diverse as Mexico, Cuba, America, France & Borrisokane:D.
    What i would like to know is there a photo album type thing which would allow me to store these whereby i could see both the front and the back of each photo?
    Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

You might need a few albums to hold all those. Theres a nice range of Lighthouse "Optima" albums which you basically buy sheets for whatever you want to put in them, coins/notes/postcards/callcards etc. Give these guys a call, if they are too far from you ask them are they attending any fairs in your area:

Lighthouse Ireland
    5 Rathgar Place
    Dublin 6
    01 4972520

Advertisement