Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cupcakes Classes Cork

Options
  • 27-06-2010 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

is there any class on Cup cake making and icing anywhere in Cork or county? thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I don't know how much luck you'll have finding classes on just cupcake making and decorating as it's such a small section of baking and very quick to do, maybe try looking online for tutorials on how to do it? Like this:
    http://www.littleladycakes.com/2009/05/simple-swirl-cupcake-video-tutorial.html

It's pretty easy, there are lots of different ways to decorate them, so nobody's style of doing it is wrong, and sprinkles etc always cover even the dodgiest of icing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Great minds think alike, I was just about to post the same question as op re any classes in Galway ;)

Its the actual consistency of the icing and the different types of icing I find tricky - I can swirl with the best of them but not much use when the icing doesn't taste nice :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ellie_rep

Icing always tastes nice - butter and icing sugar and a dash of milk... (or rice milk and dairy free butter in my case) yummmmmy - I just follow the instructions on the back of Icing Sugar box

Advertisement