Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Zoo

Options
  • 27-06-2010 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

Took the little fella to the zoo yesterday cos it was such a nice day.

Found out that under-3s go in free! Might be good news for anyone finding their wallets a little lighter than before.

Plus guys and gals with cameras take a picture of you together before yougo in,and when you leave you can buy a pack for €20: postcards, keyrings and a CD with your photos on them.

Try to get to the Seal area around 2.15pm---it's their feeding time and it's very entertaining:)

Watch out for the African Safari, it's fairly easy to bypass but if you walk in you'll see it's huge and the iddies love it: girraffes and zebras and rhinos and elephants, and it's all very open.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭sara-lou

Thanks a million for the info, want to take my 2 wee ladies next month and am looking forward to it more now!

And to think in my younger days (pre kids) i thought the zoo was lame!!!:D

Advertisement