Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo in london

Options
  • 27-06-2010 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can anyone tell me where would be the best place to get a calligraphy tattoo in central london

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

Most British tattooists start their apprentices off doing page after page of calligraphy so any London studio should turn out some serious work. Can't think of anybody in Central London but if you don't mind a short ride on the tube you could try "Ouch" in Ealing Broadway. They're all excellent but Renato does some top class calligraphy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 snuguns

sweet, thanks, ill check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 22 gallaigirl

hiya ive had my tattoos and piercings done by george bones in hanwell london w7 when i lived in the uk, hes brilliant he has a website if u want to check him out, id definitly recommend him.... hope it helps :phttp://www.georgebonestattoos.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭deadramones

Script is one of those things, if it's not done perfectly it looks crap. I wouldn't entrust an apprentice with it. Most people would say the best script in the UK is Xam at The Family Business. In central London you've got The Family Business, Self-Sacrifice and Frith St all top-class shops. Not sure if you could get in without an appointment at any of them but well worth the wait. Here's some examples of Xam's script: l_32f21d31e546e746c3b200972cbe19cd.jpg
    l_8250dcbfa75fd597eadc7fff4b352cc3.jpg
    l_685364a49e48becbf7abcaf970110ba6.jpg

Advertisement