Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easiest birthday party ever.

Options
  • 27-06-2010 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭

Just had a birthday party for my 12 year old, and had no hassle, stress or work. Easiest ever. I swear, I'm gong to do this for every party from now on.

We went to Fingal Sailing School and she and her friends had three hours of wind-surfing and kayaking, followed by a BBQ and a birthday cake. All I had to do was sign the credit card slip at the end, and at €25 a head, even that wasn't too painful.

This is not spam, more a "credit where credit is due" post. I give you quickly enough if people mess up, thought I should mention a job well done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

Yeah, activities are always a great idea. Sometimes kids can't cope with just being 'spoilt' and they kinda loose it, but if they're doing stuff they have a ball

Advertisement