Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question

Options
  • 27-06-2010 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

a quick question

a dishwasher and a washing machine

1 or 2 radials? thanks

Comments

You'll have to be a bit more specific OP. Is it just the 2 appliances on the circuit? 1 is fine if it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭aflib

1 if its just the 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

hi m cebee
    i think you already know the answer to this ,if it is a new installation i would wire for two circuits .dont forget double pole switches to isolate machines if sockets are not easy to access

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

meercat wrote: »
    hi m cebee
    i think you already know the answer to this ,if it is a new installation i would wire for two circuits .dont forget double pole switches to isolate machines if sockets are not easy to access

+1 - Need more info on what you are doing OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

went with 2 radials

how much info do you need

it's not brain surgery:D

3 different answers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Wire as 2 and double up at the MCB. If the load is an issue seperate with ease later :)

Advertisement