Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondhand bike needed!

Options
  • 27-06-2010 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Where should i look for a secondhand bike in Limerick - i want a secondhand one so i can afford a decent brand/better quality one than i would be able to afford new.

Im looking for a hybrid or mountain bike - i will spend up to €300. Siopa Rothar have no secondhand ones at the moment.

Who keeps lost bikes? The council? I know in cork they have started taking discarded bikes & sorting them out to be sold on/used again - where do they get them!??

Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

You could try the bike shop out in UL. Not sure of the opening hours but they definitely have some secondhand bikes. I think they're open most days now. It's next door to the Paddocks Restaurant.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭manna452121

You could try the shop at O Connell Ave across from the chemist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

you could try the cycling forum here on boards...i got mine for near your budget for that price...also done deal have a decent biking section too.

Advertisement