Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

confirmation letter

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

mine was in my hand quick 5days after i got confirmation letter!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭bmcm71

Got grant notice letter today and yes you've guessed it, asked to pay another 80 Euro for the license. Nobody available in the local station today who knows anything about firearms (nobody ever available) so will have to wait until monday to see if I can get out of paying it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

It's not even the €80 it's the fact that if it's a new application then the substitution did not go through and you are still licensed on the old firearm and if it was traded the dealer cannot sell it as it's legally still yours. Get talking to someone before sending of for the license.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement