If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smallest Freesat Tv

Options
  • 27-06-2010 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

Whats the smallest freesat tv you have i'm looking for something small for the kitchen with MPEG4 DTT built is as well.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Whats the smallest freesat tv you have i'm looking for something small for the kitchen with MPEG4 DTT built is as well.

Kenny,

At the moment we are really short of Freesat - especially in small screen sizes - the smallest we have at the moment is the Panasonic TXL32G20 which is a freesat TV with MPEG4 - however it is a UK spec and does not have a VHF tuner on board - we normally don't sell it to the ROI.

If you are looking for a smaller screen - I would advise that you go for a TV with a separate Freesat HD Set top box such as the really compact Sagemcom DSI86 - you could look at something like the Samsung P2270 which is an excellent 22" TV with the Sagemcom Freesat at a package price of just £311.95 - if you tell me what screen size you are thinking about I'll give you a few ideas and pack prices if possible.

Thanks again and apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Hi John, Im thinking maybe a 19" with MPEG4 for DTT on the indoor? whats the smalles freesat box you have maybe I could put one at the back of the tv

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.