Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Show-biz Turbo

• 28-06-2010 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭

I want to get some of the Show-biz Turbo from Greenvale but it is a bit far to get to my nearest Arrabawn co-op. Do other places stock it? or could I get it delivered? or do I have to make the journey to the co-op?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Is there another co-op closer to you? You could get them to order it off Greenvale!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

I have NCF nearby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭ellewood

its a balls that you cant just ring greenvale and order a pallet to be delivered directly from them local co-op stopped stocking it other 1 is too far away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

I have NCF nearby

I presume by NCF, you mean Connacht Gold???? Connacht Gold have the Showbiz Turbo. Well the ones beside me have it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

reilig wrote: »
    I presume by NCF, you mean Connacht Gold???? Connacht Gold have the Showbiz Turbo. Well the ones beside me have it anyway.

I never checked. When I go in and carry out a few bags or meal I never see it but I shall ask.

• Advertisement
Advertisement