Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullying in the CT forum

Options
  • 28-06-2010 12:46am
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

This is not going behind the mods back, just think someone needs to act now for the sake of other users. Can someone have a quiet word with Diogenes in the CT forum. He is acting like some kind mad dog and it almost impossible not to react but someone genuine user surely will and get banned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Thanks. I'll bring your post to the mods attention and ask them for their opinions.

An update on this:

I've had a look at the forum and I'm not seeing any definite signs of bullying or harrassment from that moderator.

Can you link to any examples or explain in a bit more detail, either here or by PM.

Also, is there any particular reason why you did not go to the mods of the CT forum instead of posting in helpdesk?

Seems I was mistaken and diogenes isnt a moderator but another user so I cant understand why you would skip not only the mods of the forum but also the category mods.

Diogenes is an abrasive poster and the mods are aware of this. You yourself are not without fault though and you've had more than one run in with diogenes. I've asked the mods to look into this and handle it as they see fit.

Advertisement