Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day 1!

Options
  • 28-06-2010 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

Quitting smoking finally, thank god. Bought a pack of those herbal things from Holland & Barrett earlier, apparently they're supposed to help. Taste like crap so cold turkey it is!

didnt even bother finishing my last pack of smokes either just threw them straight in the bin, i just don't want to smoke anymore!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

hey Red Storm. I was in your shoes six months ago. I'm still off them.

Good for you deciding that you've had enough. Reading some of the threads on boards and posting really helped me so make the most of your new thread.

The hardest triggers for me were the ones I least expected and its good to vent on here because somebody will pop in and tell you they've felt like that too. Just take each moment at a time. Everyday that you can come on here and post that you got through another day is a wonderful achievement........and then one day, in a few weeks time, you'll forget......and that will be the the most wonderful achievement!

Good luck with Day 1!

Advertisement