Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different college apps through PAC

Options
  • 28-06-2010 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

I just made a second application through PAC for a college different to the first application (which I haven't heard from yet so the second is a back up).

It doesn't clarify whether I need to submit second copies of supporting documents I already submitted and a copy each for future documents. There is a different PAC number for each which confuses it too!

Anyone had a similar problem and advise me?

I have emailed PAC but god knows how long it could take for a response. I'm hoping to get my transcripts tomorrow, I've been waiting nearly three weeks for them so I don't want to hang around!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 natterer

As you noticed, you have different PAC no. for each and every college you apply to. Let's say you apply for 3 courses in university A, and for 2 courses in university B. You get 2 different PAC numbers, so prepare two set of documents--for school A and B. However, if you have a supporting document (e.g. personal statement) which applies for one particular course only, then you write on it both the PAC no. and the course no.

Advertisement