Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No grass

• 28-06-2010 8:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

This rain was badly wanted, I`ll still have to put some into the shed and feed them for a week or two as the land is gone as bare as a golf course. Thinking of throwing out CAN at 1 bag/acre but was told to wait until the land softens a bit. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭millertime78

Never thought I'd be saying this after the deluge last Nov but thank God for rain! It's teeming down this morning, I'd wait for a day or so before putting out fertilizer esp where the ground is very bare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

well we had to house cows last year in july because of the rain and dry weather suits us better so different folks different stroke we nearly have too much grass , did 4 paddocks for bales yesterday :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Shauny2010 wrote: »
    Probability wont stop now until next April!!!
    You are worse than my neighbour always talking negative. Our summer is gone, we will never again see a fine day says he with his face hitting the ground. Think positive man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

if you search for your local town in www.weather.com you will see that there in only light rain forcasted for the next 3 or 4 days with temperatures remaining 17 - 19 degrees. After that they say that its back to the dry weather - maybe a chance of a shower next saturday. Roll on the good weather again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

There's nothing better than a good moan!!!

I prefer doing something productive but we all have our own preferences.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

plenty of rain here today :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

whelan1 wrote: »
    plenty of rain here today :D

and here....... can you turn it off now. We have enough to do us for a couple of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭PMU

This rain was badly wanted, I`ll still have to put some into the shed and feed them for a week or two as the land is gone as bare as a golf course. Thinking of throwing out CAN at 1 bag/acre but was told to wait until the land softens a bit. Any ideas?
    now!

Advertisement